Things you should enjoy but dont

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
I used to be football mad. Swans - Jack Army forever. But in the Naughties things changed and I lost interest. Not strictly relevant to the thread but kind of on topic.

My pet hate?
Don’t think I have that many... really...
Here’s one or two though.
People who use the site as a phone directory and take members away from the site to chat on WA, Kick, ****** etc. (And on)
Taking from under the rug so to speak.

Moaners. Done enough in my personal life to not have to deal with people who moan about shite.
Try seeing your entire family wiped out from bombs, or through famine, disease, malnutrition... then come back and tell me you’ve something to moan about.

Self righteous and pompous attitudes. Three words for you lot; get a grip.
You’re not special. You’re not above the rest. You’re the same as us and bleed like us.

Finally, two faced people who play games. They’re my nemesis and major pet hate.
I utterly dislike, two faced people who lie to your face and stab you in the back.
This comes in various forms;
Gossip. Idle chat. Chinese whisper. Games with people. Heresy. 3rd hand info. Shit stirrers.
These are the lowlives of our commuties and cause us so much disruption in the whole lifestyle, that it’s become the elephant in the room.

We all know it exists. We all know it happens. We all know those who play the games. But none of us want to admit it goes on, admit it happens or reveal - sometimes accept - who it is that is responsible for doing so.
Fact is, there’s a LOT of very nasty, insidious, snide and sneaky people within this lifestyle.
Even if they do appear beautiful on the outside.

As I always say.
More love, less hate. Definitely less fake love is needed.

This could have been written by me (y)(y)(y)

Antogs xx

19 March 2015
I should enjoy going for meals at pubs/restaurants but I don’t. I analyse everything from cutlery, service to presentation and every thing about the food.
Even the restroom I check out and mull over.
Dayamn. Amazing how when you’ve worked behind the scenes, can taint your point of view. ;)

Reactions: Therapon
L

LongHairedSamson80

(Smooth Peanut Butter) It tastes exactly the same as the crunchy one, but I cant stand the smooth stuff :sick:. The whole thing drives me nuts :rofl:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Sleep!!!
I hate it. The whole process. Having your own body shut down and simply go into standby mode. Its proper freaky. And what's worse is I can't control it! I can't flick a switch mentally myself and turn off and I can't mentally flick a switch to wake up!
I go to sleep when my brain decides it's going to shut itself down and not by my own consciousness. Am I the only that gets freaked out by this?

What about when your driving on the motorway and your brain makes the decision "Lets shut all systems down for a bit" and your conscious screams "No brain, don't do that, the next services is only 15 mile away, we'll pull in, go for a walk, share a coffee".

How about sat at your desk at work?

Nope I want another more controlled alternative to sleep if you please :unsure:

X

Reactions: BoltonBiFemCpl

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Sleep!!!
I hate it. The whole process. Having your own body shut down and simply go into standby mode. Its proper freaky. And what's worse is I can't control it! I can't flick a switch mentally myself and turn off and I can't mentally flick a switch to wake up!
I go to sleep when my brain decides it's going to shut itself down and not by my own consciousness. Am I the only that gets freaked out by this?

What about when your driving on the motorway and your brain makes the decision "Lets shut all systems down for a bit" and your conscious screams "No brain, don't do that, the next services is only 15 mile away, we'll pull in, go for a walk, share a coffee".

X

You may of guessed I am the opposite and I love to sleep especially that getting all snuggled up to Neil and legs and arms all entwined and just the total relaxation and doze off for a while. Being cosy and warm and comfortable in a nice warm bed Is heavenly to me :)

Vxxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
)
I should enjoy going for meals at pubs/restaurants but I don’t. I analyse everything from cutlery, service to presentation and every thing about the food.
Even the restroom I check out and mull over.
Dayamn. Amazing how when you’ve worked behind the scenes, can taint your point of view. ;)
I have a similar thing as I worked in kitchens, not as a cook. I will not eat anywhere in Leicester because of it, weird I know
Sleep!!!

X
I also have a strange relationship with sleep. I usually only sleep 6 hours or less and I try to sleep but the more I try the more annoyed I get. Then all of a sudden I wake up having had a dream about being with David Beckham (I am certainly not a fan!)

Beckham had a tiny little ship he had miniaturised so I was playing with it, then I looked at my finger and there was A tiny tiny tiny seagull on the end of it.

I do not often remember my dreams but that was last nights because for a change I didn't drink.

What was my point again?

N xxx