• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Things you should enjoy but dont

9 September 2017

This could have been written by me

Antogs xx

19 March 2015
I should enjoy going for meals at pubs/restaurants but I don’t. I analyse everything from cutlery, service to presentation and every thing about the food.
Even the restroom I check out and mull over.
Dayamn. Amazing how when you’ve worked behind the scenes, can taint your point of view.

Reactions: Therapon
L

LongHairedSamson80

(Smooth Peanut Butter) It tastes exactly the same as the crunchy one, but I cant stand the smooth stuff . The whole thing drives me nuts

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Sleep!!!
I hate it. The whole process. Having your own body shut down and simply go into standby mode. Its proper freaky. And what's worse is I can't control it! I can't flick a switch mentally myself and turn off and I can't mentally flick a switch to wake up!
I go to sleep when my brain decides it's going to shut itself down and not by my own consciousness. Am I the only that gets freaked out by this?

What about when your driving on the motorway and your brain makes the decision "Lets shut all systems down for a bit" and your conscious screams "No brain, don't do that, the next services is only 15 mile away, we'll pull in, go for a walk, share a coffee".

How about sat at your desk at work?

Nope I want another more controlled alternative to sleep if you please

X

Reactions: BoltonBiFemCpl

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

You may of guessed I am the opposite and I love to sleep especially that getting all snuggled up to Neil and legs and arms all entwined and just the total relaxation and doze off for a while. Being cosy and warm and comfortable in a nice warm bed Is heavenly to me

Vxxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
) I have a similar thing as I worked in kitchens, not as a cook. I will not eat anywhere in Leicester because of it, weird I know
I also have a strange relationship with sleep. I usually only sleep 6 hours or less and I try to sleep but the more I try the more annoyed I get. Then all of a sudden I wake up having had a dream about being with David Beckham (I am certainly not a fan!)

Beckham had a tiny little ship he had miniaturised so I was playing with it, then I looked at my finger and there was A tiny tiny tiny seagull on the end of it.

I do not often remember my dreams but that was last nights because for a change I didn't drink.

What was my point again?

N xxx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…