This morning

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I woke up this morning much like any other wrapped in cotton bed-linens and sporting the ever present and normally somewhat mysterious morning glory*, though this morning it wasn’t so mysterious as my mind was picturing someone riding me her full breasts bouncing softly as her pink lips moaned softly, her eyes though lusty wanted something more.

I pulled her down to kiss her her but she arched her back so one of her strong pink nipples met my wanting lips, I licked and sucked it her moans deepened until I nibbled it causing her to twitch and flitch not that I minded as the result was her breasts swatting heavily across my face. Then she moved and the kiss I wanted was given, our tongues danced against each other while I wrapped her tightly in my arms and with mutual strength we rolled so I was on top of her.

As I rolled my hips softly I looked at her, a curvy busty beauty pinned below me even though her moans were still escaping her lips and her pussy wet and tightening and relaxing around me I knew she wanted something more. Her eyes were pleading for it yet she was to frightened or unwilling to ask, Seeing this I slowed my rhythm to a near stop barely enough to keep us both going before asking,

“What do you want?”

She only murmured as I repositioned by arching my back to push my body away from her, a purposely awkward position that almost made it impossible to thrust in to her,

“Tell me”

I asked again running a hand up the swell of her belly and to her left breast,

“You” she answered, my hand now caressing her nipple in a way I knew always relaxed her,

“There's more?” I asked as my fingers twirled her nipple, she didn’t say anything but bright eyes did, somewhere deep I knew want her body wanted and want her mind refused to accept and my body without thinking acted on its own my fingers pinched and twisted her nipple,

“Yes……” she moaned when I pinched it a second time “Please…” escaped her lips,

“Say it baby” I said as my hand moved from her nipple,

“Hard” she answered the pleading drained from her eyes replaced with relief until I flicked my hand over her tit so hard a clack rang out and it slightly reddened, “Sir,,,,,,Har,,,,d” she mumbled, the position I held myself in was to much for the solitary arm that was holding me and I collapsed on her my pelvis thrust my cock brutally hard in to her before I could apologize or even process if i’d hurt her she moaned again “This, like this”.

Unsure want to do or want she wanted my body took control again and pulled my hips back until my cock almost slipped free of her and as my hands grasped her hair my hips thrust hard,
“Use me” she exclaimed as I pulled almost back out again and when I slammed in again she moaned “Tie me” again I pulled back and trust in and again she exclaimed “Slap me”, this continued on as I fucked her each thrust being met with a groan of some deep dirty sexual need of hers and with each thrust her tone got more and more heavily lust filled until eventually her pussy clamped around my cock with the moan of “Cumming daddy, I’m cumming”.

P.s. sorry if this reads a little disjointed at times but I had to write it in a couple of sittings (dam phone calls and deliveries) and I always struggle to get such fantasies out.

*that’s a colloquialism for morning erection if you don’t know

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I woke up this morning much like any other wrapped in cotton bed-linens and sporting the ever present and normally somewhat mysterious morning glory*, though this morning it wasn’t so mysterious as my mind was picturing someone riding me her full breasts bouncing softly as her pink lips moaned softly, her eyes though lusty wanted something more.

I pulled her down to kiss her her but she arched her back so one of her strong pink nipples met my wanting lips, I licked and sucked it her moans deepened until I nibbled it causing her to twitch and flitch not that I minded as the result was her breasts swatting heavily across my face. Then she moved and the kiss I wanted was given, our tongues danced against each other while I wrapped her tightly in my arms and with mutual strength we rolled so I was on top of her.

As I rolled my hips softly I looked at her, a curvy busty beauty pinned below me even though her moans were still escaping her lips and her pussy wet and tightening and relaxing around me I knew she wanted something more. Her eyes were pleading for it yet she was to frightened or unwilling to ask, Seeing this I slowed my rhythm to a near stop barely enough to keep us both going before asking,

“What do you want?”

She only murmured as I repositioned by arching my back to push my body away from her, a purposely awkward position that almost made it impossible to thrust in to her,

“Tell me”

I asked again running a hand up the swell of her belly and to her left breast,

“You” she answered, my hand now caressing her nipple in a way I knew always relaxed her,

“There's more?” I asked as my fingers twirled her nipple, she didn’t say anything but bright eyes did, somewhere deep I knew want her body wanted and want her mind refused to accept and my body without thinking acted on its own my fingers pinched and twisted her nipple,

“Yes……” she moaned when I pinched it a second time “Please…” escaped her lips,

“Say it baby” I said as my hand moved from her nipple,

“Hard” she answered the pleading drained from her eyes replaced with relief until I flicked my hand over her tit so hard a clack rang out and it slightly reddened, “Sir,,,,,,Har,,,,d” she mumbled, the position I held myself in was to much for the solitary arm that was holding me and I collapsed on her my pelvis thrust my cock brutally hard in to her before I could apologize or even process if i’d hurt her she moaned again “This, like this”.

Unsure want to do or want she wanted my body took control again and pulled my hips back until my cock almost slipped free of her and as my hands grasped her hair my hips thrust hard,
“Use me” she exclaimed as I pulled almost back out again and when I slammed in again she moaned “Tie me” again I pulled back and trust in and again she exclaimed “Slap me”, this continued on as I fucked her each thrust being met with a groan of some deep dirty sexual need of hers and with each thrust her tone got more and more heavily lust filled until eventually her pussy clamped around my cock with the moan of “Cumming daddy, I’m cumming”.

P.s. sorry if this reads a little disjointed at times but I had to write it in a couple of sittings (dam phone calls and deliveries) and I always struggle to get such fantasies out.

*that’s a colloquialism for morning erection if you don’t know
You always write these things far better than I could dude ?

N xxx