This week at Townhouse.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
Hi!
Sorry to be so naive, I'm pretty new to all this. Where is the Townhouse? I've heard it mentioned a few times.
Thanks x

What?!! Just a few times?! I'm obviously not trying hard enough!!! PMSL
We are on the wirral (NW) and you can find out more on our website. Not sure if I am allowed to link to our website on the forums, but if you type in Townhouse Swingers Wirral into your browser, we will pop up xx

Reactions: Admin
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Hi!
Sorry to be so naive, I'm pretty new to all this. Where is the Townhouse? I've heard it mentioned a few times.
Thanks x

Hiya Simon

Townhouse is on the Wirral, in Birkenhead. If you google Townhouse, it has its website with an address on it. (y)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What?!! Just a few times?! I'm obviously not trying hard enough!!! PMSL
We are on the wirral (NW) and you can find out more on our website. Not sure if I am allowed to link to our website on the forums, but if you type in Townhouse Swingers Wirral into your browser, we will pop up xx

YES! of course you can! ;) (y) xx
@Simon16 here they are;
TownHouse Swingers Website;
http://www.townhouseswingers.co.uk/

Also they are found on our links section as we've been advertising them for quite some time now;
http://socialswinging.com/pages/links/

Hope this helps guys.. (y) :)

S

scarlettwoman

Hi!
Thanks x

Hi, the Townhouse is at 9 Union St in Birkenhead, Merseyside. It's really easy to find and it's a great night...or day if you prefer.

R

riccarda

Yes Mistress, Mistress i am sorry i didn't mean to be disrespectful i really am sorry
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

L

Lovers_For_Life

It is very tricky to actually punish a Sub.... As we enjoy being punished...... ;)

Withholding such punishment can be the only way...... :notworthy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ahh I know that mun! :D
Hmmm withholding - now that is a double edged sword! ;)

J

jenniferjones

I was just trying to get used to another site when it all kicked off. Now I have followed the masses and will have to work out this (much better) site.
I am Jennifer Jones for anybody that doesn't know me. I like all sorts of fun and will be hosting Deeva 4th thursdays at THI. The event is T-girls and admirers (male and female). So the next one is thursday 27th "house of cards" as it has a playing card theme. we have a dominatrix in the dungeon, the bar area and dance floor is being kept for social with a few games and music and upstairs we are having sexy/ naughty fun, and are looking for a greedy t-girl to be centre of attention). Message me for more info and please bare with me (that is you need to get naked for me) while I work out how to use this site. Jen xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello Jen @jenniferjones and a warm welcome from myself again. Glad to see you like the site so far, it may take some getting used to especially if coming from another site - as we have a different layout, more tools and just more goodies all 'round.

Great info for T-girls and admirers, and your events at TH.
We run an events calendar and I will gladly show you the ropes on how to use it :D

Many thanks and a very warm welcome from me again.
Admin :) x

J

jenniferjones

Hello Jen @jenniferjones and a warm welcome from myself again. Glad to see you like the site so far, it may take some getting used to especially if coming from another site - as we have a different layout, more tools and just more goodies all 'round.

Great info for T-girls and admirers, and your events at TH.
We run an events calendar and I will gladly show you the ropes on how to use it :D

Many thanks and a very warm welcome from me again.
Admin :) x
Well i have never turned down any offer involving rope before ;)