Threesome

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok so we all have favourite sexual positions but what about in a threesome scenario?
This could be
Mmf or Ffm :sneaky:

I have a few personal favs with one being
:whistle:

Reactions: Dangerous690
D

Deleted member 10361

I had my VA cherry popped with a FFF! 2 ladies were getting it on in the lovely hot tub, me & hubby were just enjoying the view as were other people when they took my hand and led me off to the big bed, I looked back at hubby for reassurance he just grinned.
I guess it made for good viewing as we had a far few guys watching with cocks in hand :)

D

Deleted member 6127

I had my VA cherry popped with a FFF! 2 ladies were getting it on in the lovely hot tub, me & hubby were just enjoying the view as were other people when they took my hand and led me off to the big bed, I looked back at hubby for reassurance he just grinned.
I guess it made for good viewing as we had a far few guys watching with cocks in hand :)
Now that’s a view to take in...lucky men :0)) T xxx

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Wish either of us could add a little info to this thread. But after 6yrs of swinging, a FFM threesum is still only a dream/fantasy. We both have position we dream off trying out, but they will stay a dream I think as we have now stopped searching for the extra female.

10 March 2015
If its an FFM, then I (Mart) love lying on my back and having one lady ride my cock whilst the other rides my tongue. Even better if they are bi and face each other to play with each others boobs and kiss, mmmmmm...uh-oh.....oh bother, I think I just made my boxers pregnant!

For Jayne, she is undecided as to her fave... but one that ticks a lot of boxes is to be in a 69 with a lady (Jayne on top) and I plunge into her as she is getting licked..........mmmmmmm....uh-oh....shit, I just change my boxers too!:oops:

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I'm not fussy me :)
It's all about the moment and being with two other sexy, amazing people, ffm or mfm, as long as we're all having a good time I don't have a favourite position.

Attachments

• 18018407.gif
    18018407.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 108
  • 13346119.gif
    13346119.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
  • 18547963.gif
    18547963.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
Reactions: Dangerous690