Thursday Night

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

Emmal

I don't wanna go to the cupboard or the cellar...however much i may like it there's spiders in those places and if you go to the cellar your probably be tied down :sneaky: and I'll be scared....imagination now running away with me on what happens in the cellar :sneaky:;)

S

Sammy

I don't wanna go to the cupboard or the cellar...however much i may like it there's spiders in those places and if you go to the cellar your probably be tied down :sneaky: and I'll be scared....imagination now running away with me on what happens in the cellar :sneaky:;)

Miss Pearls will be gentle with you !!- she tell you ALL bout it as she blind folds you

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
It's not the spiders you need to worry about ! :ballgag:

E

Emmal

It's not the spiders you need to worry about ! :ballgag:
Fear just adds to the excitement...fear of the unknown...fear of that next touch and how hard or what texture it's going to be :whipping:

S

Sammy

Fear just adds to the excitement...fear of the unknown...fear of that next touch and how hard or what texture it's going to be :whipping:

Is that you Miss Emma lol
Where my shy friend gone

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
:eek: Next your be wanting me down your cellar .... I am a little frightened ;)

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Well, Mr N is awaiting some attention, so I guess I had better get in the shower, Cook sons dinner for when he finishes his shift and then be at tentative to Mr N xx