To shave or not to shave

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Shave or not to shave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
Mr is trimmed right down.

I trim my triangle right down and shave 'underneath'. Too many nicks/ ingrown hairs from an all over shave in my experience (and the plucked chicken look which often results on me is not attractive!) - plus it's really high maintenance and I'm just not that kind of woman lol!:X3::p:) x

Reactions: Admin

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Personally shave once a week as it looks and feels better, and must be cleaner. Looking at the hundreds of swingers that expose themselves at VA's, I would say that 99% also shave. Going back a couple of decades, it was quite rare to see lots of shaved pubes in clubs or nudist beaches, and lots of people, including my late wife, felt it a bit strange to consider shaving down there. Attitudes have changed, especially amongst younger adults, with most seeming to want to shave without any thought that it may be anything other than the regular thing to do.

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Up side Love the feel of clean shaved and how intimate it feels makes oral a lot nicer for the giver no pesky pubes.
downside you do have to keep on top of it stuble is a real pain (must buy looby a waxing kit for christmas)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls