To the couples...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
Well I have said it before and after a few years now it is still happening...sex every single day, in the morning, ever since the wife went through menopause. Now I know there will be some who will say this can't be true but I wish there was a way I could prove it. The strange thing is that lately it has become twice on Friday as well. In the afternoon when our eldest takes our son off to his casual job and the house is empty for 30-40 mins, the wife comes for a quickie somewhere in the house, on the kitchen bench, across the lounge suite, the kitchen table etc.

Apparently after menopause it can go either way, no sex or an abundance of it, well this abundance has been going on for a few years now with no signs of it stopping. I would have thought that after a while one of us would be saying "Oh no, not again, maybe tomorrow" but that hasn't happened. The wife gets an earth shattering orgasm 98% of the time and I don't have any problems either.

So to answer the question, every single day