Toilet BJ....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
Is this real or is it fantasy, I'll let You decide lol xxx....

We're (I think) an attractive Married 50 ish year old naturist couple both with a very high sexual desires living on the spanish coastline.

Luckily I've an adoring husband, who shares me, with selected other guys of my choosing, but I also share him, as he frequently chooses to too, it's not all about me.
We're definitely not swingers in the real sense but more spur of the moment and selective with our choice of partners, that attracts either one of us, but then we have the option of actually acting on that attraction, rather than just wishing about doing something about it.

Anyway, I went to a local bar, I've frequented a few times before, it was a gorgeous hot summers day, I was horny, so just a short light off the shoulder dress, no knickers, (I never wear them as I'm a naturist) and hopefully may attract anyone that maybe caught my eye.

I was sat on a high bar stool chatting to the girl behind the bar I was very relaxed, and this guy appeared next to me, on the next stool, he asked the girl for a drink and looked at my nearly empty glass, and asked if I'd like one too, he looked sort of ok so I accepted, he was Spanish, but had good English, as the girl behind the bar passed me my drink, he said smiling at me, you have a beautiful smile, and pointed to my dress, I realised as I had swivelled on the chair to talk to him, he had a full on view of my closed pussy lips
As you know, it doesn't bother me, as I'm a naturist, but I felt suddenly exposed and yet very turned on by his gaze, and even worse, I could feel my lips parting and start to engorge as he gazed and smiled directly at them. I laughed it off, saying glad you like, but didn't move my position, instead spread my legs, a little more, not just for his view, but for my comfort as I could feel a trickle of wetness oozing from me.

We chatted for ages, he was actually a really nice guy, average to good looking, Mediterranean dusky skin, dark hair, slim but muscular looking, very typically Spanish, we drank and talked about so many things, eventually getting round to sex and our previous conquests, (as is always the case after a few drinks) .

Anyway after some quite Frank discussions about our love lives, and quite a few more drinks, he excused himself to visit the toilet, as he stood up off the stool, I gasped to myself, as the huge bulge in his shorts was very visible, I felt myself glowing and dribbling virtually instantly.

As he disappeared into the toilet, I hastily looked around, to see if no one was looking, and I followed him to the toilet block, they are unisex on the beach and only have toilet compartments in them to suit everyone, as I entered, I noticed thankfully only the one cubicle door closed, I took a deep breath, and feeling very slutty, walked towards his door,
And as doing so, it opened and he was stood there looking at me, there was a silence for what seemed an eternity, as I drew a sharp breath and committed myself and pushed him into the cubicle closing the door behind us.
He was stood there, awkwardly as I knelt onto my knees before him.

I knew instantly when I started to pull his shorts down, and saw his semi hard thickness that this was going to be a challenge for me, but trust me, feeling his cock engorge and swell in my mouth as I first slid my mouth over the end of it, and I suckled and licked his rapidly swelling gland turned me on so much, which was very good for me, as I needed to be dripping wet to eventually get all of this inside me.

I could taste his sweet pre-cum oozing from his thick shaft quite quickly, as my tongue massaged the underside of the enormous thick swelling head of his cock, and I knew, I wanted to eat all his first cum I wrapped both my hands around the shaft and started moving them up and down as my mouth worked furiously on his gland, within only a minute or so, I could feel his thick pulsing vein and gland thickening in my mouth, so I pushed as much of his cock into my stretched mouth as I could so his gland nestled just against the back of my throat just as I felt the warm thick explosion of 3 big gorgeous squirts deep and hard against and down the back of my throat, I nearly gagged swallowing every last drop, it was so thick and creamy, and yet still had that adorable pre-cum taste I had tasted earlier.
He smiled a thank you as I released his cock from my aching mouth, and then we straightened ourselves up, and discreetly but hastily left the cubicle to go back to the bar.

We finished our drinks and as both still turned on, we agreed to go back to my husbands and my villa to continue where we had left off in the cubicle.

(Continues in Chapter 2)
The-A-Team. ?

• wicked
Reactions: Pearls and Colin