Tomorrow March The 14th Is..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Well there's a minefield if ever I saw one!

Linguine and licking day? Or maybe before i get an onslaught of angry sexy women telling me off may be just "wet nose day" and you can pick whatever you like to be cooked for you that morning and that's what you get? Xx

Well Neil has just got his nose wet but he didn't seem to appreciate it or enjoy it, i can't see why not :eek: oh i see you mean lady bits no wonder he was not impressed when i licked his nose, well it got wet :rofl:

Vxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well Neil has just got his nose wet but he didn't seem to appreciate it or enjoy it, i can't see why not :eek: oh i see you mean lady bits no wonder he was not impressed when i licked his nose, well it got wet :rofl:

Vxxx
:rofl:

24 November 2015
God where have you lot bloody been

Cake and cunnilingus day

The 14th of April is now cupcake and cunnilingus day! Its supposed to be the girls version of steak and BJ day (which is the mens version of Valentines day) and although it makes no sense at all it sounds like a good excuse to demand cake and oral.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I would go with trout with parsley sauce, new potatoes with fresh mint and butter and asparagus myself but i can't quite see where the afters come in :rofl::rofl:

Vxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
God where have you lot bloody been

Cake and cunnilingus day

The 14th of April is now cupcake and cunnilingus day! Its supposed to be the girls version of steak and BJ day (which is the mens version of Valentines day) and although it makes no sense at all it sounds like a good excuse to demand cake and oral.
Awww someone else done it (n)
I demand we change the name :D