Torremolinos and that neck of the woods?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 July 2020
Evening folks,

Sheer misfortune has me visiting Torremolinos next week to visit an old friend, but a brief bit of Googling shows that there are a number of clubs out there and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience of them, or the swinging scene in that part of Spain?

Recommendations? Places to avoid? Anything else of interest to a single swinger looking to enjoy himself?

Thanks all.

27 April 2015
Evening folks,

Sheer misfortune has me visiting Torremolinos next week to visit an old friend, but a brief bit of Googling shows that there are a number of clubs out there and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience of them, or the swinging scene in that part of Spain?

Recommendations? Places to avoid? Anything else of interest to a single swinger looking to enjoy himself?

Thanks all.

The-A-Team may be able to help 👍🏻

Evening folks,

Thanks all.
Good Evening Tall Bloke, well, Thank you Pearls for your mention, however, it's massively further south than we are based, but for information, Spain is a very progressive country, and sex is not taboo, you will see many clubs available for sexploits, gay, hetro, and mixture,
You need to remember, no one's embarrassed, and accordingly, you can be as confident as your able to be. (comfortably)
Prices to gain entry seem expensive, but do include free drinks usually. And standard swinger etiquette applies, as in wait to be invited, don't wade in.

Hope that helps a little

Regards, The-A-Team

• Love
Reactions: DebE and Pearls
19 July 2020
Thanks guys. That’s good advice. I may head to one of the clubs and see what happens.

It seems like Torremolinos isn’t short of places to get involved in something, so I’ll give it them a try.

Spent all day on a naturist beach today, and there was no shortage of gay lads not being terribly discrete in front of anybody, so I think you’re right about nobody being embarrassed!