Townhouse Swinging Club Wirral

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
X

XX

Really should get ourselves along soon, we've been meaning to for a long time and have heard nothing but good things from people that we know who have been.

Reactions: LeeWidnes and Admin
1 May 2015
Really should get ourselves along soon, we've been meaning to for a long time and have heard nothing but good things from people that we know who have been.
They have a variety of events there and the social% play night's may appeal to you as they offer a chance to meet a good variety of people. Also a few Sunday evening's a month are now free entry I believe

Reactions: LeeWidnes and Admin
10 August 2015
City
Widnes
They have a variety of events there and the social% play night's may appeal to you as they offer a chance to meet a good variety of people. Also a few Sunday evening's a month are now free entry I believe

It's down to just the one Sunday evening a month now I think. Cheap entry for non members and free entry for members.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Admin submitted a new link:

Townhouse Swinging Club Wirral
Townhouse was established in 2005 being taken over by Vicky and Jim in 2012. We are well known for our warm welcome, spotlessly clean venue and relaxed atmosphere. We offer a no pressure environment for you to explore your sexual fantasies.

H

howwespendtime

We went last Saturday and had a great time. Lots of lovely people. Very friendly. Great atmosphere. Very clean and VERY cheap!
Great mixture of ages and very pleased that single guys are limited to a maximum of 8 on Saturdays.

Only downside for us was that things didn't get going in the play rooms until almost midnight. In fact we had to get it going! Which in not complaining about. Always love a bit of an audience ;)

We'll definitely make sure to arrange to stay later next time so we can make full use of all the play rooms and hopefully get to spend some time with some of the other lovely couples there.

Would recommend it to anyone looking for some relaxed, friendly fun in decent surrounds.