What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Toys

Dr3amerZz

Sprtr
After a bit of over use. Mrs Dr3merzz mains wand finaly packed in. not wanting to chuck it in the bin, besides not sure what the binmen would think, I decided to try and repair it.
After about 1/2 an hour of fiddling and finding a hidden screw I was able to diagnose the problem. Power board was shot.
Amazingly there was enough room inside the case for a 9V battery, and a little soldering later we now have a cordless wand!
This got me thinking, has anyone else Macgiverd a sex toy or diy'd something in a naughty way?

TherLegs

PV
Sprtr
We’ve never really made anything apart from some anchor points in the bedroom but I know @TherLegs have been a little creative :whistle::D
Made a few things, probably not the full list but offhand ......

Cross, Crop, Multi stranded cane flogger, Wrist & cock/balls restraint, Wrist & neck restraint
Paddle, Spreader bar and installed ceiling hooks.