Toys

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Oh that's just ridiculous - sex toys for people with more money than sense. If you let me have £3,500 to spend on sex I'd give you a month so spectacular you wouldn't want to get out of bed!

Ark at Casanova here :D and i know all about him so no need to wiki it :D

Vxx

Last edited:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Agreed it's only going in your foo foo. Does it need to be gold? It's not like you're gonna wear it as jewellery or drape it across the mantelpiece for visitors to look at (with the exception of @The_Bibas who just might :D).

BNK
X

Very true :D although glass dildo's are quite decorative :p

Vxx

24 November 2015
scarlet-2b.jpg
Eternity Dildo
This piece is made of platinum, diamonds and conkerberry wood and sells for $38,000
Cooee vans &balders how about this butt ugly piece :lol:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Agreed it's only going in your foo foo. Does it need to be gold? It's not like you're gonna wear it as jewellery or drape it across the mantelpiece for visitors to look at (with the exception of @The_Bibas who just might :D).

BNK
X
You know my last girl-friend kept her glass toys on her bedroom windowsill, her reasoning that they looked pretty in the sun light

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
How about this? Be sure to read the text description :rofl:

B x[/QUOTE]

They are love balls for a woman pic don't go with the message :D wrong pic is attached balders :)

Vxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
How about this? Be sure to read the text description :rofl:

B x

They are love balls for a woman pic don't go with the message :D wrong pic is attached balders :)

Vxx[/QUOTE]

V he is proper embarrassing sometimes PMSL. Ya gotta luv him though.

K
X