Toys

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
No, US equivalent. I'm only taking hard currencies
Besides, I've got $5bn Zimbabwe dollars downstairs... Did have a bunch of Zimbabwe 100 trillion dollar bills from their hyperinflation days - gave them away, amused people, did nawti things with them...

And then thought, I liked those, they were fun, I'll buy some more... And found that there's been a curious inflation in their worth.

Couldn't buy the down payment on a Mars Bar with them at the time, now they're expensive - they sell for between $50-$100 each. Crazy. And I just gave them away :D

Zimbabwe’s trillion-dollar note: from worthless paper to hot investment

Reactions: Therapon
M

Max-the-3rd

No way would I pay that much for a dildo, even if I were rich. Guess that is just the stereotypical tight Scottish man in me. Having said that, always happy to purchase toys and underwear for someone I am playing with.x

M

Mel007

My favourite toy came out of a crisp packet it was so cheap. The expensive one are as good... This cheap just fits around my clitoris and gives me the strongest orgasm.... If anyone want a demonstration i'll do a video. Ha Ha XXX
Aren't as good... the difference a n't makes . XXX

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
My favourite toy came out of a crisp packet it was so cheap. The expensive one are as good... This cheap just fits around my clitoris and gives me the strongest orgasm.... If anyone want a demonstration i'll do a video. Ha Ha XXX
Oh yes .... please :sneaky: