Transphobic memberships

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Over the past few days, Labour have announced that anyone who questions gender, is Transphobic and as a result, won’t be allowed into the party.
Several members signed a pledge card, to get rid of “transphobic” members, including what they consider to be so - Women’s Place UK.
So even if you believe that there are two sexes, male female, then you are considered as Transphobic and would be expelled from the party.
This is, in my humble opinion, raising some serious questions about dialogue and debate.
What do you think? X

D

Deleted member 11852

When I was in hospital last week they had a few toilets in there some said male/female and others said gender neutral so in my opinion we supposedly live in a free country so let people call themselves what sex they want...problems arise with legal documents ie passports legal certificates..what happens when governments in this country and others you may be travelling to don’t recoginse your gender,,this is when it becomes a legal problem... personally for me it’s live and let live,,,but I don’t run any countries..idiots do who are much better qualified than me at screwing everything up..W..:tiphat:

19 March 2015
When I was in hospital last week they had a few toilets in there some said male/female and others said gender neutral so in my opinion we supposedly live in a free country so let people call themselves what sex they want...problems arise with legal documents ie passports legal certificates..what happens when governments in this country and others you may be travelling to don’t recoginse your gender,,this is when it becomes a legal problem... personally for me it’s live and let live,,,but I don’t run any countries..idiots do who are much better qualified than me at screwing everything up..W..:tiphat:
But should Labour be able to ban members and even rights groups such as women’s rights, because they consider them to be transphobic?

D

Deleted member 11852

I don’t think any political party should be able to but like I said..idiots make the rules..I’m just a delivery driver....this is the world we live..someone makes a decision and everyone has to agree to it...I think they it democracy.. ..people then say well you voted for them..problem is,,you don’t vote for the decisions they make after they get in...is this a glimpse into the future..W..:palm:

D

Deleted member 11852

I don’t think any political party should be able to but like I said..idiots make the rules..I’m just a delivery driver....this is the world we live..someone makes a decision and everyone has to agree to it...I think they it democracy.. ..people then say well you voted for them..problem is,,you don’t vote for the decisions they make after they get in...is this a glimpse into the future..W..:palm:
That should be they call it democracy..predictive txt..W.. :palm:

D

Deleted member 8095

Ok so I will preface the following with, I believe in a free world where we are all able to be whomever we so choose, so long as it is not illegal or harmful to others.

Right with that out of the way, I'll say that I don't know much about politics but that being said, I think that this is a knee jerk reaction by Labour in response to the whole Anti-Semitism debacle. The thing that I have found from having the conversations, and listening to debates about Trans, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual etc is that, most of the people within these demographs are tired of those who "fight" for their rights but instead piss off the majority of the populace or those do gooding lefties who also do more harm than good!

Yes it is important that we as a society accept peoples choices to live their life's but not at the cost of others rights. Women have fought tooth and nail for the rights that they enjoy today, even if they should have been afforded them from the start!! And now along comes a group of people who believe that they are entitled to more elaborate rights and privileges all whilst at the expense of everybody else.

The labour party's stance seems to be one of, believe in everyone else's choice to freedom of speech and beliefs, but at the cost of your own. That is not choice, it is not democracy, it is tantamount to dictatorship.

Well that's my experience and my opinion for what it's worth!! (P)

D

Deleted member 16044

Yes, people vote for parties. We all chose the conservatives, I did not vote for any as I don't believe in any of their policies.
It's a crazy world we live in. I am all for the social swinging party on 7th March ta muchly!

D

Deleted member 16044

Ok so I will preface the following with, I believe in a free world where we are all able to be whomever we so choose, so long as it is not illegal or harmful to others.

Right with that out of the way, I'll say that I don't know much about politics but that being said, I think that this is a knee jerk reaction by Labour in response to the whole Anti-Semitism debacle. The thing that I have found from having the conversations, and listening to debates about Trans, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual etc is that, most of the people within these demographs are tired of those who "fight" for their rights but instead piss off the majority of the populace or those do gooding lefties who also do more harm than good!

Yes it is important that we as a society accept peoples choices to live their life's but not at the cost of others rights. Women have fought tooth and nail for the rights that they enjoy today, even if they should have been afforded them from the start!! And now along comes a group of people who believe that they are entitled to more elaborate rights and privileges all whilst at the expense of everybody else.

The labour party's stance seems to be one of, believe in everyone else's choice to freedom of speech and beliefs, but at the cost of your own. That is not choice, it is not democracy, it is tantamount to dictatorship.

Well that's my experience and my opinion for what it's worth!! (P)
If I worried too much about anything I would be long gone by now.
Being governed by control freaks leave that to the bedroom.
I'd rather have sex dictation...

All parties are mind controlling. Hence I fight battles to put things right that are wrong but when I have no one to trust and believe in my exposure people doubt me. I back my evidence up. Within a corrupt system where do I go with all my evidence and then police might say its not enough because they too are not listening to us and will arrest you if you say hello even, cause you might be wrong
What ever happened to our democracy you vote every time for parties who are not democratic who don't listen but mind control you
Hence I don't vote.
And one of my videos, actor said, the dictatorship never left

Reactions: Pearls
L

LizandChris

IMO it's time to have equal rights for all regardless of skin pigmentation, geographical place of birth, belief system (or lack thereof) and genitalia. If someone descriminates on something they should be punished yes, but banning groups trying to fight for equality, beyond stupid. As for thing like passports, why is a gender identifier even needed? You apply for a passport, get a passport all that's needed is actually the passport number and a photo, the rest of the info is all in the databases they access when they check them

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
But should Labour be able to ban members and even rights groups such as women’s rights, because they consider them to be transphobic?
No they shouldn’t. Women are now fighting as you know with transgender male to female in women’s sports. The advantage being on the person being physically stronger and winning, then choosing to identify as male. It’s all a mess but we should be able to have a voice too.
There needs to be an answer for all, what that is. I don’t know

D

Deleted member 16044

No they shouldn’t. Women are now fighting as you know with transgender male to female in women’s sports. The advantage being on the person being physically stronger and winning, then choosing to identify as male. It’s all a mess but we should be able to have a voice too.
There needs to be an answer for all, what that is. I don’t know

For years women were always seen as the breeding machine
thanks to Emeline Pankhurst she changed the course of direction for women
education was for boys for years too
women went to school to learn how to be a mother and it was like that still at my school the subjects were childcare and cookery ffs and to me that felt like I was being discriminated against in the late 80's
fine if you just want to be a breeding machine nothing wrong with that either
I wanted more
never have got more and we are not equal by far
but we do have women in the army and navy and good for them and women that fly the red arrows
how many nurses are women most men shudder at the thought of a bed pan
most GP's are male
bankers
MP's all male dominated and most on top whack pay scale

we have to discuss gender pay gaps we are not all equal
and women in some countries get spat on
women are seen as 2nd class citizen's even in today's standard more so in third world countries

what do they do in the third world ...makes me think I am luckyish x and carry on talking about gender

D

Deleted member 16044

IMO it's time to have equal rights for all regardless of skin pigmentation, geographical place of birth, belief system (or lack thereof) and genitalia. If someone descriminates on something they should be punished yes, but banning groups trying to fight for equality, beyond stupid. As for thing like passports, why is a gender identifier even needed? You apply for a passport, get a passport all that's needed is actually the passport number and a photo, the rest of the info is all in the databases they access when they check them
why do we need a passport full stop, we were and still are part of the EU so we should have freedom of travel surely regardless what part we live in it is like another stealth tax and we should not have to have a passport

19 March 2015
why do we need a passport full stop, we were and still are part of the EU so we should have freedom of travel surely regardless what part we live in it is like another stealth tax and we should not have to have a passport
No. We need borders.
Gender identification is of absolute importance on a passport too.
It’s an extremely valid point.

I recall seeing a post/comment previously online that passports should have the option X tick box.
Sorry but I’ve never heard such bollocks in my life.

19 March 2015
How would the data be in a database? Who put it there? Why?
You’d have to ask for a sex upon the child’s birth yes?
So do the parents then decide - “oh I have a male child but want it to be non binary. So I’ll call it that” and then hope to see what it grows up as?

Banning groups that defend women’s rights, is an extremely dangerous slope.
Just think, it was only within the last 100 years that women have had these rights.
They’re still fighting for equality in some quarters and Trans lobby groups are oppressing it.
It’s dangerous.

Disagreeing with having 150 gender identities isn’t transphobic.

D

Deleted member 16044

No. We need borders.
Gender identification is of absolute importance on a passport too.
It’s an extremely valid point.

I recall seeing a post/comment previously online that passports should have the option X tick box.
Sorry but I’ve never heard such bollocks in my life.

why do we need borders what has that got to do with gender

Dictatorship is for those who want to be mind controlled by politicians
it is my life and I will not have the need for a passport
not needed it in 7 years
if I want to travel to the EU which I had the passport for and other countries it is almost £100 just to go 2 hours to paris or spain etc
we are all equal are we not
okay lets shut the borders and no other EU or third world person can enter holy shit
or none of us get out what say then

19 March 2015
I didn’t bring it into...@LizandChris and then yourself did in a reply.

Dictatorship is for those who want to be mind controlled by politicians
it is my life and I will not have the need for a passport
not needed it in 7 years
if I want to travel to the EU which I had the passport for and other countries it is almost £100 just to go 2 hours to paris or spain etc
we are all equal are we not
okay lets shut the borders and no other EU or third world person can enter holy shit
or none of us get out what say then
Not sure I follow your thought process, but having borders is absolutely essential to any country for their defences.
Not just that but also drug control and so many other security reasons.
Think of it this way- would you suggest houses and areas no longer have borders but one open commune? It would bring trouble.
We have to have borders. To think otherwise is a daydream which would leave us wide open for all sorts of issues.

D

Deleted member 16044

I didn’t bring it into...@LizandChris and then yourself did in a reply.

Not sure I follow your thought process, but having borders is absolutely essential to any country for their defences.
Not just that but also drug control and so many other security reasons.
Think of it this way- would you suggest houses and areas no longer have borders but one open commune? It would bring trouble.
We have to have borders. To think otherwise is a daydream which would leave us wide open for all sorts of issues.

what defences x
no offence here as you know
just want to know why we need borders
we not had a war since 1945
freedom of coming and going and leaving and moving for years those expats

My house has no border it goes straight out into the road and yes we should not have borders cars only knock walls down like my neighbours wall

what issues? the ones that media tell us about or that some of us have been brain washed into thinking that anyone of any religion is a terrorist and if I go abroad I am ostracised by the French because my skin is so white

you have your border and mine is free to any gender

19 March 2015
what defences x

My house has no border it goes straight out into the road and yes we should not have borders cars only knock walls down like my neighbours wall

what issues? the ones that media tell us about or that some of us have been brain washed into thinking that anyone of any religion is a terrorist and if I go abroad I am ostracised by the French because my skin is so white

you have your border and mine is free to any gender
Ahh I’m sure you know what I meant with my hypothesis.
Nothing to do with the MSM, this is about security. We have to have security.
We’ve not had a war since WWII?
We’ve had loads sadly... too many. And if we had open borders, we’d be in trouble.
Let alone drugs and everything else.

I know this is going off topic, but we genuinely can only have so many people on this island too..

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
NO. Especially when they are scientifically correct biological. Most policies and social justice battles nowadays are based on feelings or thoughts rather than facts. And due to creep once you have banned any view point or action based on it offending another then the list of protected classes will just continue to grow. In about 20 years you will be arrested for smiling at someone in the street because they could be suffering with depression or anxiety and will think you are assaulting them with your pleasant behaviour. Or calling someone blonde or a redhead will be a hate crime. Xx G

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
what defences x

you have your border and mine is free to any genderex

1. The most major war the UK has been involved in has been the Iraq War, but globally there have been countless others in which we've supported our allies.

2. Your house's "border" is your four walls, front and back door and latch. It serves to act as a barrier between the outside world and your private environment, unless you have a completely open house and leave your doors open all day and night for any person to enter unhindered without being checked who they are and their reasons for visiting.

3. Issues such as having people leaving the country to go and fight alongside murderous terrorist organisations, decide it wasn't fun anymore and try to return to the country putting millions of people at risk.
Or a person entering the country from a Communist regime who wants to establish a telecommunications business on behalf of that regime and collate millions of people's private information.
I'm all for globalism, I love the fact that I can get on a plane and go almost anywhere in the world. However, there is still a need for passports, official identification and checks on travellers. You don't see the problem with open borders?

4. People ate ostracized due to skin colour, take it from this person who is pulled over by US immigration every single time, only because I'm a little bit darker than my friends or family.

But @Lips_Pearls is right, this is going off topic.

No. Labour shouldn't be able to ban members from what they deem to be a transphobic group. Most of my points have already been made and there's a rant or two around here about my views on the trans community

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
As for thing like passports, why is a gender identifier even needed? You apply for a passport, get a passport all that's needed is actually the passport number and a photo, the rest of the info is all in the databases they access when they check them

So imagine a person who has an extradition order, or is wanted by Interpol.

Interpol: "Okay, we're looking for a person. 5"11, brown eyes, light brown hair, medium build, medium toned skin, last seen in Spain two weeks ago".

Europe: "What sex are they?"

Interpol: "That doesn't matter, we're looking for a person who is
5"11, brown eyes, light brown hair, medium build, last seen in Spain two weeks ago".

Europe: "So a person of Mediterranean heritage?"

Interpol: "Yes"

L

LizandChris

So imagine a person who has an extradition order, or is wanted by Interpol.

Interpol: "Okay, we're looking for a person. 5"11, brown eyes, light brown hair, medium build, medium toned skin, last seen in Spain two weeks ago".

Europe: "What sex are they?"

Interpol: "That doesn't matter, we're looking for a person who is
5"11, brown eyes, light brown hair, medium build, last seen in Spain two weeks ago".

Europe: "So a person of Mediterranean heritage?"

Interpol: "Yes"
Bit oversimplified, in that exact scenario:
Europe: "so a person of Mediterranean heritage, male or female? “

Interpol:" female if you insist on knowing"

Europe: "Ahh that's better, now we know who you mean"

Interpol: "No, all that did was rule out people who look steriotypically male, put this passport number on a no fly list, hears their spending records, known associates, mobile phone location over the last 36 hours, what car they drive and where it was last fueld, captured by ANPR, etc.
Gender only plays a tiny part in the above and can actually be unhelpful, we've all seen people who could pass as a different gender.