Trying Something New...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Care to share? :D

Not a lot to share really. We went to The townhouse on the wirrel and some girl was strapped to a table and another woman was whipping her and smacking her with things and we stood watching. It was doing nothing for me but it seems was having far more of an effect on the wife. The girls was released and the whip woman asked if anyone else would like to take her place so our lass asked me if i was ok with her joining in and next thing it was her tied to the table having all manner of stuff done to her. She was blindfolded so i wandered off for a bit and left her to it. Got to admit she really enjoyed it

19 March 2015
Not a lot to share really. We went to The townhouse on the wirrel and some girl was strapped to a table and another woman was whipping her and smacking her with things and we stood watching. It was doing nothing for me but it seems was having far more of an effect on the wife. The girls was released and the whip woman asked if anyone else would like to take her place so our lass asked me if i was ok with her joining in and next thing it was her tied to the table having all manner of stuff done to her. She was blindfolded so i wandered off for a bit and left her to it. Got to admit she really enjoyed it
Sounds pretty good actually. (y) :D

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon