• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Turn Offs

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

forest_pete

Ok what are your turn offs, but before the usual unwashed, smelly or pubic hair answers get posted, really think. For example I have a beard for some that is a turn off.

For me I dislike tattoos pierced belly buttons

L

Lil miss giggles

Ok what are your turn offs, but before the usual unwashed, smelly or pubic hair answers get posted, really think. For example I have a beard for some that is a turn off.

Oh dear that's me out then...
As I love my piercings and have a few tatts
I'm so sad now

L

Lil miss giggles

For me its people who think there something and when you meet them you say"really"

Reactions: Pilipala81
F

forest_pete

Oh dear that's me out then...
As I love my piercings and have a few tatts
I'm so sad now
No its a new craze of tattoos that are meaning to look like piercings lol. I have tatts, so as the song goes... Be happy

L

Lil miss giggles

No its a new craze of tattoos that are meaning to look like piercings lol. I have tatts, so as the song goes... Be happy
That was a good bit of back peddling pete lol
People have high hopes for us you know lol

F

forest_pete

That was a good bit of back peddling pete lol
People have high hopes for us you know lol
No back peddling just my rubbish English grammar and language. Ok a bit of back peddling. The problem is I can resist anything but temptation

Reactions: Admin
L

Lil miss giggles

No back peddling just my rubbish English grammar and language. Ok a bit of back peddling. The problem is I can resist anything but temptation
Well come on then pete lead me in2 temptation; )

F

forest_pete

Then I am a happy man. Its a good place to be temptation

L

Leather

I agree with all and for me I think its smell couldnt cope with bad odour probs and women covered in tattoos xx

Reactions: Admin

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
Uber swingers who just sit in the corner at clubs and parties and expect people to approach them in a 'don't you know who I am' sort of way! I steer well clear of them! I also like good teeth...don't like it when people have manky teeth as I like long snogs, which I just can't do if they have bad teeth! Blurgh! x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Uber swingers who just sit in the corner at clubs and parties and expect people to approach them in a 'don't you know who I am' sort of way! I steer well clear of them!

This!
I have come across so many who are so uppity - I recall quite distinctly a HUGE discussion involving the phrase 'elite'.
Some here who I know in real life, may remember the discussion. Went on for some time, involving cliques and outsiders.

There is nothing more off putting than that.

Reactions: Lace
19 March 2015
Agreed, instant fuck me now messages and/or dick pics. We can relate to that, but I will say, in all fairness on here -we've had the messages here and there but not many pic messages - look at my 9"er

For us, hygiene is a big one.. No excuse to not be clean.
Generically demeaning terms like 'baby', ffs.. hello baby fancy a meet. Nope.

Bigger and better than you attitudes. There's no need for it. Again like @TownhouseTwosome said - that elite attitude thing. get out of here with that.

Jesus I mean, I know people in the mob, judges, barristers and even some very high up people... does that make me an elite in life?
Nope. I am the same as the next person, so who cares who you are in the lifestyle if you think you are 'elite' ??

In essence for us, cleanliness, negative / bad attitude, and text spk too, don't do anything for us. Or pervy messages - just be nice. Simples. You CAN be sexy flirty and fun, and pay compliments without being sleazy.

The 'can I fuck her' messages just make me.... Unless you're a lady
Umm hello!! read our profile!!

Just be nice, speak nicely and be welcoming.
Otherwise you have NO chance in hell in even coming NEAR us. xxx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…