Turn Offs

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Would this be an inappropriate time to ask?? Anyone fancy a f.ck :D :D
Turn offs for me all of the above.. I also hate, bad manners, ignorance and bullies..
Not partial to hairy backs and shoulders either, but that's only on ladies :D

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
E

EvilS

Self obsession is my one pet hate.
If you spend the entire night talking about yourself and how great you are we won't be friends for very long.
It just annoys me....

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
Smells - whether it be bad breath or BO. Long hair on a guy and unkempt beards. A guy wearing women's underwear (sorry - doesn't do it for me at all but am happy to chat - and that's as far as it would get) Also not a huge fan of men in glasses for some reason:oops: People who think they're above others for whatever reason (wealth, job title, intelligence, beautiful body), men with huge cocks who think that that's enough (almost as if you should be grateful for the chance!!)

But I do have a longer list of turn ons than offs, honest!! :p:D
x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Self obsession is my one pet hate.
If you spend the entire night talking about yourself and how great you are we won't be friends for very long.
It just annoys me....
Yes but my hair is amazing oh and Im having my nails done in the morning which reminds me..What colour to have, oh Im sure I will figure it out.....I better run...

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Smells - whether it be bad breath or BO. Long hair on a guy and unkempt beards. A guy wearing women's underwear (sorry - doesn't do it for me at all but am happy to chat - and that's as far as it would get) Also not a huge fan of men in glasses for some reason:oops: People who think they're above others for whatever reason (wealth, job title, intelligence, beautiful body), men with huge cocks who think that that's enough (almost as if you should be grateful for the chance!!)

But I do have a longer list of turn ons than offs, honest!! :p:D
x
Oh those men that think they are just gods gift.....Haha xxx

Reactions: Therapon
E

EvilS

These sorts of moves do not go un-noticed

Elvis-Rock-Roll-69802.gif

27 April 2015
stuck-up-ness, no sense of humour, greasy hair, facial hair and certain smells (especially if you can smell their "private area" from several feet away, yuck!)
Really !!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: you maybe need to reconsider your your swing meet tactics lol !!!:rofl::rofl:

27 April 2015
Have to say for us, besides the obvious cleanliness ones, its when you turn up for a first meet and the other couple appear not to have made an effort at all, !! we always make our excuses and go !!

15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
I turned up to a meet today wearing a coat over just corset, stockings and heeled boots, hair done, make up etc. The guy met me in trackies and tshirt - I gave him the benefit of the doubt because I was v horny. Once in the bedroom, not only did he smell a bit - but the room was a mess (pants on radiator, piles of washing everywhere) and the bed looked/ smelt stale. I left....

27 April 2015
I turned up to a meet today wearing a coat over just corset, stockings and heeled boots, hair done, make up etc. The guy met me in trackies and tshirt - I gave him the benefit of the doubt because I was v horny. Once in the bedroom, not only did he smell a bit - but the room was a mess (pants on radiator, piles of washing everywhere) and the bed looked/ smelt stale. I left....
Amazed you went past the first sight of the track suit, it takes no effort to impress, under the circumstances you were meeting, and first impressions speak volumes xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Sounds grim, the thing I cant understand is why the hell he made no efforts to try to dress in something a little smarter and as for not tidying the room that is totally unacceptable.