Types And Traits Of Attraction To Single Males In Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MrTrilB

One of the biggest things that has always been thrown around about is what do people like want desire from swinging.

As single males will know it is extremely hard to get a meet with a couple or single female.

So this post is here for everyone to throw in their advice to what they are looking for what they like in a first message from a guy.

Give your thoughts and opinions and help the community move past the whole stigma of single guys are weird lol.

M

MrTrilB

Nice thread!

Firstly, don't just send "Hey" "Hi" "Hello".....(yawn). Send a message that tells us that you've at least looked at our profile, and we have something in common.
And always, always, address us as a couple in the first instance.

GG & B

cant disagree more on that, make messages inviting and show tghat you have made an effort to find out what they like. it could be that they like watersports or that the wife is a greedy girl.

But with couples show the respect for the relationship, you are being invited to play with them or her or him depending on the dynamic. dont make assumptions to what they are after.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
hi u ok wot u up 2

This is how not to do it :rolleyes: I don't tend to respond much or I simply say,, Do you speak english? A good conversation that has the brain working is the best way to turn on the ladies, no it doesn't have to be dirty chat, over rated in my eyes unless you can really stand out from the rest..
Intelligence and charm for me every time..... Shame I'm daft as a brush :whistle:;) xx

M

Marky191268

Ok here goes, as a single guy now I do find it nervous chatting to couples. But for me, the most important thing is to address both, there are some couples on here who know that I hope

Reactions: Therapon
27 April 2015
Good question, but very difficult answer, we are friendship swingers, who work on the principle that great friends make great lovers.
We meet single guys/girls as much as we meet couples, Mrs A Team can be tempted to be a greedy girl from time to time, and enjoys been spoiled by 2 or more men,
We personally always go for a guy, who we can talk to easily, makes us laugh, and has a good sense of humour, too, fits Mrs A teams criteria of "Hmmm, yeah He will do" and is totally comfortable and confident in a MMF Threesum situation, :threesum: or is prepared to give it a go if not done before.
This will get you on to our list of potential meets, from there, once met, you either stay as a friend, or become a very good friend, and go on our special list, ;) ;)these are the single friends that get lots of friendly attention :doggystyle::bj1:
 the "A Team style" x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think the worst is when you recieve a message and respond, that gives the green light to some men who come straight back at you with.. I'm horny, you got me horny now, wish I could meet you... Thats because I said hello.
As @The-A-Team said friendship is key, we have made amazing friends for life in the scene some men forget that human beings we are and not toys to play with 24/7... Real life takes up most of our time as with most and its great that you can just come on line and chat to friends about every day shit, even if it is kids or work. xx

C

Chopp

• But have to agree the adressing both in a couple, being respectful and try to inject abit of you humour has got me more replies

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 2610

As a SG and new to the life style I had no idea how to approach people and to help me I've received fantastic advice from people here @Admin @Pearls @The-A-Team.
First and of most importance is respect at all times. To me I have the privilege of talking to couples and single ladies who let me into their lives. For couples respect is always addressing both when chatting.
Secondly, you have to communicate and form a 'liking'. I never mention anything to do with sex until invited to.
I've chatted with a lot of people here and hopefully building friendships. Yes some I hope will take the next step, others will only ever be chat friends but whatever the course is they will always be friends.
Last note respect goes both ways, ignoring people be it SG, SL or couples is pure ignorance, be polite and return the message.
Current friends, future friends, mwah x :love: x

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I'm all for friendship building and a great conversation to begin with. Best way to build trust in my opinion. I like to do my homework first by reading all information on a profile and rarely look at the media before chatting. I like to build a mental image of somebody and find it fun to later look at their media to see how they compare. Starting a chat with crude and hopeful request for photos is a no no in my world. I start a conversation like I would if I were there in person - polite , respectful and with a dash of mischief. I think confidence is an important factor too but to be confused with pushy. :)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Just to add, respect and good manners are reciprocal along with maintaining your own standards. Don't just go bed hopping for the sake of it or there's a fairly good chance you or they will be disappointed. And above all accept if there's no interest by being a gentleman and not a sulking angry idiot.

M

Marky191268

Just to add, respect and good manners are reciprocal along with maintaining your own standards. Don't just go bed hopping for the sake of it or there's a fairly good chance you or they will be disappointed. And above all accept if there's no interest by being a gentleman and not a sulking angry idiot.
This completely

M

Marky191268

And this is one of the reasons this site is so good. The single guys here are respectful and not treated like some guys are on other sites. We all enjoy banter but we all know where the line is and not to cross it

K

kenge

Blimey, i am only on here for a shag.... a respectful and friendly one of course...;) only joking...