Ultimate Choice Of Swing/meet Date..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
J

Jamesgently

Ultimate meet would be a group meeting of mixed bi play with polite clean respectful people who you can relax with and trust, it toys come out to play great if its outside by a pool or indoors it's the people that make a good time happen

M

meet_the_fockers

Ultimate meet would be a group meeting of mixed bi play with polite clean respectful people who you can relax with and trust, it toys come out to play great if its outside by a pool or indoors it's the people that make a good time happen
I like your way of thinking.. xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Mine would be at a secluded lagoon....watetfall surrounded by trees to keep away prying eyes. A nice white sandy beach around the lagoon. As for people oooh Dave Grohl.... David Boreanaz... and of course Mr Muffet. Wouldnt be the same without my Muffet. Xxx

D

Deleted member 3289

Mine would be at a secluded lagoon....watetfall surrounded by trees to keep away prying eyes. A nice white sandy beach around the lagoon. As for people oooh Dave Grohl.... David Boreanaz... and of course Mr Muffet. Wouldnt be the same without my Muffet. Xxx
Sounds like an adult-rated bounty advert...the taste of paradise...

Reactions: Pearls