underwear..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Frillies, thongs, none, grey y-fronts.. Silky boxers what's your preference..??
Mine satin and lace Frenches.. On a lady of course.. On a gent, crisp white cotton boxers.. Also partial to a lady in girlie boxers ;)

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
black and lacy for me every time and love just knicks and a bra, nothing else, same with you on men good white boxers and has to be cotton, :love::love:xx

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
M

meet_the_fockers

I do have to dress Mr F. I didn't lay everything out for him one evening, things got hot and steamy one night. A lovely lady removed his jeans , to reveal a delicious pair of homer Simpson boxers.. The three of us fell off the bed laughing.. Hmmm :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I do have to dress Mr F. I didn't lay everything out for him one evening, things got hot and steamy one night. A lovely lady removed his jeans , to reveal a delicious pair of homer Simpson boxers.. The three of us fell off the bed laughing.. Hmmm :rofl: :rofl:
Hahaha I would have died the plonka, Im lucky admin is the most vainest person I know and hes worse than a woman xx

Reactions: Findaswingersclub
M

meet_the_fockers

What may I ask did you notice Mrs F?
FLC x
Yes of course you may ask... I noticed a little firey redhead, with a backless number on.. Obviously no underwear, and the cutest little pert boobies, Ooooshhhh I see everything. :love:

Reactions: Admin
D

D7andFLC

Not the bint with a boxers back?! Lol.

Ty Mrs F, I really am very flattered. You've made me blush. Hehe

FLC x

Reactions: Admin