Usernames, how much thought is needed?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Back on thread for at least one post.....

Names - Personally I see someones name and I make a judgement so I think it's important to get it right. Nothing wrong with something funny or something people need to think about but crude - well I just pass onto the next person. Yes my name has a meaning, it why I chose it.

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
@Charlia . . . . bad news, @Admin has had to step out, you're at my mercy now mwhahahahah

Noooooooooo!

Back on thread for at least one post.....

Names - Personally I see someones name and I make a judgement so I think it's important to get it right. Nothing wrong with something funny or something people need to think about but crude - well I just pass onto the next person. Yes my name has a meaning, it why I chose it.

I agree, most of the time names are the first impressions you have of someone. It's important to give a bit of thought, especially as most of the time you'll get stuck with that name from then on. Even more so if you make an impression on someone.

22 July 2015
I frequent a certain chat website and some of the names are pure filth but some make me laugh. One guy calls himself and yes it's in capitals "MASSIVE COCK" and I wonder how many girls are unimpressed and fire back "Yes, you are" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I frequent a certain chat website and some of the names are pure filth but some make me laugh. One guy calls himself and yes it's in capitals "MASSIVE COCK" and I wonder how many girls are unimpressed and fire back "Yes, you are" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha, yes and the reality is probably something else entirely.

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
That would probably be me Looby x