Usernames?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
We had a debate on mine I was legseleven then the powers that be decided a new name was needed pearls won and im now msl lol xx

Reactions: Therapon
14 February 2017
City
Luton
Being serious. What sums you both up as a couple together? What do you enjoy? Xxx
See that's where it becomes difficult, we both love 80's music, fishing and of course the odd occasional sex! I did think of one earlier as I was replying to a post on my profile 'never say never' sums up what we are about in this lifestyle choice! X

Reactions: Therapon
T

Tigress

See that's where it becomes difficult, we both love 80's music, fishing and of course the odd occasional sex! I did think of one earlier as I was replying to a post on my profile 'never say never' sums up what we are about in this lifestyle choice! X
That's a good one! Xxx

Reactions: Never_say_Never
A

anniefanniewannie22

I'm affectionately known to family as Aunty Annie Fannie Wannie but they just call me Aunty AFW now they have grown up (y)
I like your names.... I think the time to change it will be when grandkids come along :rofl: swop the M for a G xx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
B

Bump-n-Grind

Ours is the result of a few drinks at a friends barbecue & an impromptu accapella rendition of R Kellys "Bump n' Grind". We then decided that would be a good profile name.
As for ideas for a profile name, it's good sometimes to have a name that can give you an online name, we've seen plenty of Mork & Mindys, quite a few Ross & Rachel's & even some Jack & Vera's.
I always thought the profile name The Ewings with the guy called JR & the fem as Sue Ellen was a good one ( that ones free to a good home if anyone wants to use it)

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Ours is the result of a few drinks at a friends barbecue & an impromptu accapella rendition of R Kellys "Bump n' Grind". We then decided that would be a good profile name.
As for ideas for a profile name, it's good sometimes to have a name that can give you an online name, we've seen plenty of Mork & Mindys, quite a few Ross & Rachel's & even some Jack & Vera's.
I always thought the profile name The Ewings with the guy called JR & the fem as Sue Ellen was a good one ( that ones free to a good home if anyone wants to use it)
I actually did think of the Adams family and Fred and wilma Flintstone! lol xx

D

Deleted member 5725

Lots and lots but don't know you well enough to do so . Guess it has to come from you cos it's personal and needs to mean something x

Reactions: No longer with us
A

Akardyagain

haha, It's the same username I use to comment online in a national newspapers website and I wanted to see if anyone would notice.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
B

BlackXRose

Wife's favourite rose with a sneaky x in the middle ....xxx was to much

14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Oh god we need to change our name too.... its not all about me after all!! Mr never around to come on the site ....... but introducing us on Friday night as SexyS made me realise we need to change our name!! Oh I'm so rubbish at this!