Usernames?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

peakcouple

We are a couple from the Peak District, have been using the name since we started swinging, here and on other swinger sites. Group sex is a "peak experience" for us so that's another reason! ;)

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Promotion is always possible, but often briefly lived, followed by rapid demotion , college courses can be fun are available at SS events, private tuition is always available with a certificate to M&T standards at the end of a successful intense course
Ok, perhaps a wrong choice of word, would life be better
No, no... I much prefer 'career'. I like the sound of the training.

I'm already proficient in 'Spamming threads 101' :rolleyes:

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

but introducing us on Friday night as SexyS made me realise we need to change our name!!
Yes, I know that feeling. Introducing ourselves - or, more usually myself - by saying "Hi, I'm 'Me' and 'Lis' is over there." usually causes confused but polite smiles and I usually have to follow it up with "as in meandlis" :D
However, it's the name everyone knows us as now (in fact, some folks, from other sites we used to be on, still actually call me 'Me' despite knowing my real name :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Pearls