Verification

• Thread starter devilminx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

Admin will do it as soon as gets the opportunity. It's not an automatic thing. He has to manually do it. If he's busy or out he will get it done asap.

Reactions: Nigel&Julie

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
yes but dont matter now . thank you
I've checked, double checked - there is no thread or post there from you for this? Honestly now.
Maybe it's drafted but not posted. Easily done if you lose signal etc?
Definitely not showing. I'd have done the account by now otherwise.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Prejudism to single gents, will not be tolerated here. Combined with your attitude on the site simply put - banned.
Your request to be removed is a reaction to two of our lovely single gents here, helping you.
The intolerance you have displayed in posts and on your profile is that which is more accustomed and suitable for other sites.
We all have a preference and all have choices in this lifestyle.
But blatant prejudice is not welcome on my site. On our site (ours being our members site).

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
For sure and I thought strange when I sent an amazing message to them, quite funny but informative when joining, they ignored it.. Odd but very rude to not our guys here but to me xx
Ah feck em. That's our input.
We'll be off now >>>>>>

BNK
X

N

No longer with us

For sure and I thought strange when I sent an amazing message to them, quite funny but informative when joining, they ignored it.. Odd but very rude to not our guys here but to me xx
They ignored my attempt at being jolly aswell :eek:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
No tis true, we haven't got room here for people who don't have any kind of manners, the door is that way>>> xx
That very much reads like you're showing us the door o_O:D:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Day 63 9:00 am
BaldrickNKaz receive a MOM badge and sparkles.

16:39 pm BaldrickNKaz are asked to leave the premises
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BNK
X

28 June 2017
City
Kingswinford
Prejudism to single gents, will not be tolerated here. Combined with your attitude on the site simply put - banned.
Your request to be removed is a reaction to two of our lovely single gents here, helping you.
The intolerance you have displayed in posts and on your profile is that which is more accustomed and suitable for other sites.
We all have a preference and all have choices in this lifestyle.
But blatant prejudice is not welcome on my site. On our site (ours being our members site).
Well said @Admin idiots like that don't belong here.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Funnily I said to Neil earlier maybe another site we know are full of ppl like that will suit them better :rofl:. They actually looked scary and their profile sounded aggressive
Vxx