Verifications - Photo Or Personal, What's The Difference?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
OK there seems to be a bit of confusion but quite simply there are two types of verification ;

1. User Verifications

Are what they say they are. You can be verified by another user or verify someone yourself.

To verify someone just open their profile and on the left hand side you will see the veri1a.JPG button. Enter your comments and then save them.

Verifications show up on your Profile

ver1.JPG

Once someone has added a verification you will be able to read their comments.

veri4.JPG

Note: You can only verify a person once.

2. Photo verification.

When you join the site you can opt to have photo verification. To do this you simply need to take a photo of yourself (if single) or both of you if a couple, holding a piece of paper with your username, the site name and date written on it. Stand in front of the camera, smile, take the photo and send it to Admin.

More detail can be found here

https://socialswinging.com/threads/how-do-i-become-a-photo-verified-member.1169/

Note: This photo is not seen by anyone other than Admin.

So why do it? Well it helps prove you are who you say you are and not for example a male posing as a female. In addition it also helps give other people confidence that the person behind the profile is real. And how can you tell who is photo verified, just look at their avatar and you will see a green photo verified banner beneath their name.

ver3.JPG

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have split the posts. Please keep this on track with the relevant post. Thank you.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
As Stephen said to Lance earlier @amboman single men should really think about being photo verified as most people are wary of you.
So here is your chance to prove that you are serious.
I won't follow you unless you are.
Xx
In all fairness, quite a few are doing this. Having a good result and effect so far.
But I completely agree, this definitely helps. :) x

Reactions: Therapon
10 March 2015
Personally, I don't give the time of day to photo veries, they are too easily faked.
Meet in person veries are a more reliable measure of a profile, but even these only really prove that you are what your profile says, and you look like the pics, if any... the rest "amazing raconteur, great stamina, wonderful meet" etc, is purely one persons opinion, our friends might say we are wonderful... you might think we are boring, its subjective.;)

10 March 2015
I would like to say though (before admin spanks me lol:eek:) that anything that sites like these try to do to improve user safety, or enhance the experience, can only be a positive thing.
Having any form of verification system is a big plus, but you shouldn't put all your faith in veries, go with your gut instinct, don't rush into a meet, and don't believe what you see on the profile is accurate, use other methods to verify that that attractive sexy female you see on the screen isn't some hairy-arsed trucker called Dave lol!:rofl:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Having any form of verification system is a big plus, but you shouldn't put all your faith in veries, go with your gut instinct, don't rush into a meet, and don't believe what you see on the profile is accurate, use other methods to verify that that attractive sexy female you see on the screen isn't some hairy-arsed trucker called Dave lol!:rofl:
Exactly :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I would like to say though (before admin spanks me lol:eek:) that anything that sites like these try to do to improve user safety, or enhance the experience, can only be a positive thing.
God i've seen some Dave's :whistle::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Admin and Looby&Lew
1 May 2015
Good , sensible advice from an experienced c' ouple who have been involved with this lifestyle for a number of years

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
27 April 2015
God i've seen some Dave's :whistle::rofl::rofl:
We've heard those rumours lol xx ;)

Meet in person veries are a more reliable measure of a profile, but even these only really prove that you are what your profile says, and you look like the pics, if any... the rest "amazing raconteur, great stamina, wonderful meet" etc, is purely one persons opinion, our friends might say we are wonderful... you might think we are boring, its subjective.;)
We would agree big style, We use personal veris as a good template to a peson/'s character and sexual skills, and then if we get to an initial meet, make the final decisions to go forward or not then, and truthfully, We normally make that decision y/n in the first few minutes of meeting, xx

Last edited by a moderator: