Very new to Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 May 2016
City
Woking
I am an ederly gent of 79 going on 55!
During my liftime I have had a lot of experience of the opposite sex (but I'm not claiming that I know them any better for that) and now find myself
single again.

Up til now I have had only one swinging experience at a so called Swinging Club which seemed to bear our all of my negative ideas about swingers.

I registered on this site a long time ago but for various reasons did not follow it up. However I'm here now and having read many post relating to the values and motives of swingers
am determined to follow this throuh.

Where the hell do I start? Well, slowly and at the beginning I suppose and this is where I have to rely on others forguidance.

I should say right away at the onset that I am not looking for huge great orgies in clubs etc but small intimate gatherings where good conversation as well as sex are the norm.

Frankly having aid that good conversation and flirting with the right people can be great fun and of course the basis of good friendship.

Well, I don't want to go on and on and risk boring you but if there are any kind souls in my area who would be willing to advise me I would be most grateful.

By best regards and wishing you a Happy New Year -

Paul87 xx

19 March 2015
During my liftime I have had a lot of experience of the opposite sex (but I'm not claiming that I know them any better for that) and now find myself
single again.

Up til now I have had only one swinging experience at a so called Swinging Club which seemed to bear our all of my negative ideas about swingers.

I registered on this site a long time ago but for various reasons did not follow it up. However I'm here now and having read many post relating to the values and motives of swingers

Where the hell do I start? Well, slowly and at the beginning I suppose and this is where I have to rely on others forguidance.

I should say right away at the onset that I am not looking for huge great orgies in clubs etc but small intimate gatherings where good conversation as well as sex are the norm.

Frankly having aid that good conversation and flirting with the right people can be great fun and of course the basis of good friendship.

Well, I don't want to go on and on and risk boring you but if there are any kind souls in my area who would be willing to advise me I would be most grateful.

Paul87 xx
Indeed, a nice introduction there Paul. Good to see you back again & we hope life is okay for you during these times.
Take care & enjoy. ??

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
single again.

Paul87 xx
Hello welcome back I guess , like most things in life you can get as much or as little from this as you want , so just a case of getting involved and see what happens along the road ..
Let’s hope next year allows us to start meeting again....
It’s been a great site for me and I’m sure it will be for you best of luck on your swinging journey... :tiphat: