Video conferencing Social

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
First of all I must say I know nothing about technology, but is it possible to create a ******/telegram/****** Social Swinging channel? Actually, I don't know if with telegram/****** it is possible to make videoconferencing.

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Sadly the site lost apps and video chats last year due to expenses and costs. So it is now no longer possible from the site itself. Alternative arrangements would need to be made.

There is a free cross platform video conference thingy available that works in your browser (Chrome or Chromium works best). Would you guys be ok with times etc being posted on here?

First of all I must say I know nothing about technology, but is it possible to create a ******/telegram/****(Spam)**** Social Swinging channel? Actually, I don't know if with telegram/****(Spam)**** it is possible to make videoconferencing.

See above :)

Hi I’d love to cam with you guys. . Please let me know and we could have a chat .

I was meaning as a social for a group of people to chat and see each other, not camming as such

19 March 2015
There is a free cross platform video conference thingy available that works in your browser (Chrome or Chromium works best). Would you guys be ok with times etc being posted on here?

See above :)

I was meaning as a social for a group of people to chat and see each other, not camming as such
Of course. There’s no alternative. Meh. Used to have apps too on iOS and Android which were amazing. But £2K PA!
Need to look into something again.

8 July 2018
It’s the age old thing, we have a safe & friendly platform right here! Where we can chat & post pics with out having to give out any personal info if we don’t want too!

I for one, would feel very uncomfortable about giving out my number, email or app ID, to people I hadn’t already built up a friendship with, which is what most of these apps require!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

19 March 2015
It’s the age old thing, we have a safe & friendly platform right here! Where we can chat & post pics with out having to give out any personal info if we don’t want too!

I for one, would feel very uncomfortable about giving out my number, email or app ID, to people I hadn’t already built up a friendship with, which is what most of these apps require!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx
We also have the facility to upload live videos too in threads. You can literally record and then attach. I did that on our last update.
Also, I’m looking into redoing what we had before. The main issue is webRTC.
It failed on iOS and Android when using VOIP video 1-2-many.
I’m on it right now as it will help anonymise.

D

Deleted member 15037

I was going to post asking whether anyone fancied staying safe whilst having a bit of fun with webcamming, but I've been beaten to it :D

I've used and enjoyed a few web chat rooms in my time. I'm always naked and have done many impressions of a windmill in a gale, so I hope that this initiative comes off.
In the meantime if anyone is intending to try an existing chat room, please let me know.
Steve