Virtual reality comes to social swinging......

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I've been recently using a game on psvr called Rec Room and it is addictive.

I don't usually like talking to strangers online through the Mic but this game/experience encourages it in such a way that you just slowly ease into it. There's a communal area and different rooms to do different games in (escape rooms are my fave).

The point is that I can sooooo see this becoming the norm in the future, once more people adopt these headsets and they become more affordable.
I could really see this site having a basic animated chat room with little basic avatars (virtual reality or otherwise). Members adopting mic's rather than typing. Free flowing conversations that only come through the headphones/speakers when your little avatar is in 'hearing' range of another members avatar.

Who knows maybe in 10 years you'll log on to social swinging and see a little Baldrick Avatar running around with his pet Turnip. Or a little nekkid @meandlis avatar adorning one of them old style headteachers hats on his head :rofl:.

Welcome to the future.

X

Reactions: Pearls and GeoffRy
19 March 2015

I don't usually like talking to strangers online through the Mic but this game/experience encourages it in such a way that you just slowly ease into it. There's a communal area and different rooms to do different games in (escape rooms are my fave).

The point is that I can sooooo see this becoming the norm in the future, once more people adopt these headsets and they become more affordable.
I could really see this site having a basic animated chat room with little basic avatars (virtual reality or otherwise). Members adopting mic's rather than typing. Free flowing conversations that only come through the headphones/speakers when your little avatar is in 'hearing' range of another members avatar.

Who knows maybe in 10 years you'll log on to social swinging and see a little Baldrick Avatar running around with his pet Turnip. Or a little nekkid @meandlis avatar adorning one of them old style headteachers hats on his head :rofl:.

Welcome to the future.

X
That’s actually a very, very serious concept.
The technology is already there to a sense - it’s just whether it can be, or more so how it can be, integrated into such a way that it’s user friendly.
But that is definitely a way forward. :) x

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff

Welcome to the future.

X
It's a fun game/platform. We also have resident evil vr. But that is not at all social but scary as. Also keep talking and no one explodes is sooo much fun

Reactions: Pearls