Voting

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Exit polls say hung parliament o_O

Another vote, next year, then folks? :rofl:

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
pls dont b hung parliament where i live is a very fought after seat and will b one of the early results to b reported

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
at least muppet may could b forced to resign the country in limbo over brexit now basically up shit creek with very small paddle

Reactions: Pearls
26 May 2017
City
Norwich
well tories r largest party in parliament but lets wait and see the fallout as it will happen

26 July 2016
Yes, I've often wondered why they provide pencils, not pens. Not very reassuring, is it? o_O

Have you not heard of indelible pencils also known as copying pencil (didn't know the copy bit till I looked it up) I remember as a very young kid going shoping with my mum watching the shop keeper writing out reciepts and keep licking the pencil lead, I asked why and was told it's a 'special pencil' that when wetted won't rub out. I later found out that in the process of making these 'special pencil' they add a water based dye to the graphite and clay mix, even dry it is extremely difficult to erase any marks made with these pencils. First thing I did when I got in the polling booth yesterday was lick the pencil.

D

Deleted member 1030

Have you not heard of indelible pencils also known as copying pencil (didn't know the copy bit till I looked it up) I remember as a very young kid going shoping with my mum watching the shop keeper writing out reciepts and keep licking the pencil lead, I asked why and was told it's a 'special pencil' that when wetted won't rub out. I later found out that in the process of making these 'special pencil' they add a water based dye to the graphite and clay mix, even dry it is extremely difficult to erase any marks made with these pencils. First thing I did when I got in the polling booth yesterday was lick the pencil.
Every day's a school day! (y)

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Well, considering all the 'friend of terrorists' nonsense that has been thrown at Corbyn, it's incredible that our government now depends on the DUP - a party with strong links to a terrorist organisation o_O

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Well, considering all the 'friend of terrorists' nonsense that has been thrown at Corbyn, it's incredible that our government now depends on the DUP - a party with strong links to a terrorist organisation o_O
I highly agree with you here. I had to explain to Kaz about the IRA links. Smells of desperation to me.
Really not happy about this :anger:

B x

Reactions: Deleted member 1030