• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Voting

D

Deleted member 1030

Exit polls say hung parliament

Another vote, next year, then folks?

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
pls dont b hung parliament where i live is a very fought after seat and will b one of the early results to b reported

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I'm feeling that there are a lot of nervous people around this evening, and more than a few prays are being said.

Reactions: Therapon
26 May 2017
City
Norwich
at least muppet may could b forced to resign the country in limbo over brexit now basically up shit creek with very small paddle

Reactions: Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ommmm so what happens now, I knew my vote could have changed this

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
well tories r largest party in parliament but lets wait and see the fallout as it will happen

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
the dup said they will help tories what a cheek of them

26 July 2016
Yes, I've often wondered why they provide pencils, not pens. Not very reassuring, is it?

Have you not heard of indelible pencils also known as copying pencil (didn't know the copy bit till I looked it up) I remember as a very young kid going shoping with my mum watching the shop keeper writing out reciepts and keep licking the pencil lead, I asked why and was told it's a 'special pencil' that when wetted won't rub out. I later found out that in the process of making these 'special pencil' they add a water based dye to the graphite and clay mix, even dry it is extremely difficult to erase any marks made with these pencils. First thing I did when I got in the polling booth yesterday was lick the pencil.

D

Deleted member 1030

Every day's a school day!

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Well, considering all the 'friend of terrorists' nonsense that has been thrown at Corbyn, it's incredible that our government now depends on the DUP - a party with strong links to a terrorist organisation

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Well, considering all the 'friend of terrorists' nonsense that has been thrown at Corbyn, it's incredible that our government now depends on the DUP - a party with strong links to a terrorist organisation
I highly agree with you here. I had to explain to Kaz about the IRA links. Smells of desperation to me.
Really not happy about this :anger:

B x

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…