Voyeurism....?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

Wheels

This is something I fantasised about but then lived it out which sounds great but in all honesty for me really hit me and my confidence hard so I will not do it again in future. the really sad part is that the people that were involved I no longer speak to because of it.

19 March 2015
I think this is one of those things where it's not for everyone. You're either into it, or you're not.

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
I love watching and I don't mind being watched if it's arranged I.e outdoor sex is rushed in case somebody sees us but if we're at a meet I don't mind and if I ever get to a club I wouldn't mind being watched there either (as long as I can have a "drop" of alcohol first though :rofl:
Neet x

D

Deleted member 3175

We were just talking about this last night.
Would love to be watched, and filmed.
:cautious: Never thought I'd hear myself say that! S xx

26 October 2018
Voyeurism like so many things hits different levels , whether it’s watching through a window or in a club

I have no issues seeing or been seen, it’s not like anyone is gonna see anything they haven’t seen before

Does it turn me on ? Honestly not particularly I’m normally too engrossed in what I’m doing !!!

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
C

Cheekylicious

As a newbie me and my other half would love to watch, it’s something we both fancy doing and maybe taking it to same room sex. For our first encounter we went dogging which was an exciting thought until we got a lone male watcher and I felt really weird about it. It was the first time being watched though so I’m willing to give it another go, plus we had the most amazing time after we got home so it definitely did something!

20 February 2018
City
Derby
As a newbie me and my other half would love to watch, it’s something we both fancy doing and maybe taking it to same room sex. For our first encounter we went dogging which was an exciting thought until we got a lone male watcher and I felt really weird about it. It was the first time being watched though so I’m willing to give it another go, plus we had the most amazing time after we got home so it definitely did something!
That's brave going dogging for your first encounter! Clubs have a different dynamic but having been watched will help prepare you.

D

Deleted member 11094

Would sipping a brew put off the people being watched?
Like, slurping it every few mins out of a cute mug.. Is it sexy enough? Or is a glass of wine more appropriate ..