Voyeurism

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Love to watch, i have an inquisitive nature.. end up tilting my head from side to side lol.
We have been watched, by a husband sat in the corner whilst we where with his wife.
I felt kinda guilty, kept asking him if he was ok? I think he felt like telling me to shut up.. and get on with it!! :D hmmm

Reactions: PRG978
D

Deleted member 8095

We've been watched once that we know of, it was our first and only swingers party, we were shiney new so tucking ourselves away in a small corner cozy, we proceed to get frisky with her riding me, as the owner was showing another new couple around, the lady (newbie) stood mesmerised by what she saw, needless to say this drove the Mrs wild with passion, she rode me so hard she almost broke me !!!! It was a fun night :devil::devil:

Reactions: Antogs
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Quite like watching but it has to be in the room, not interested in spying on people. Like a bit of eye contact.

Being watched? Kinda ambivalent. Not especially turned on by it, not overly bothered if people are there. Just don't get between me and my fuck :)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Quite like watching but it has to be in the room, not interested in spying on people. Like a bit of eye contact.

Being watched? Kinda ambivalent. Not especially turned on by it, not overly bothered if people are there. Just don't get between me and my fuck :)
Actually, there was this one time I was fucking this incredibly fit guy - muscles on muscles - and the door of the cabin we were in just swung open and a bunch of people saw me taking this chap from behind. He was mortified, I was quite turned on by that. :D

21 January 2018
We're big fans either way and have Experienced both. Very much a turn on for us to be watched though. We've had some exceptionally fun experiences at our local tanning salon where we know the young female staff quite Well..

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We're big fans either way and have Experienced both. Very much a turn on for us to be watched though. We've had some exceptionally fun experiences at our local tanning salon where we know the young female staff quite Well..
Dirty buggers :whistle::D

Reactions: Therapon