Vwe Or Hung Guys

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 2610

The complete package is what's it's all about not just your cock size....xxx:)

27 May 2016
City
Dartford
So everyone seems to agree that it's all about the size. So why do so many couples and single women say they want VWE or hung guys? I am confused :confused::confused::confused:

Reactions: Pearls
26 March 2018
City
London
I like a large one if there's one offered, but it isn't the be all and end all, I've had great fun with someone who was only 4" and not particularly girthy

I think it mainly men who are obsessed with cock sizes, excluding the real size queens, most ladies I spoken with really don't care!

Just keep doing those pelvic floor exercises and you can enjoy all shapes and sizes :love:

Muse xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I like a large one if there's one offered, but it isn't the be all and end all, I've had great fun with someone who was only 4" and not particularly girthy

I think it mainly men who are obsessed with cock sizes, excluding the real size queens, most ladies I spoken with really don't care!

Just keep doing those pelvic floor exercises and you can enjoy all shapes and sizes :love:

Muse xx
It’s good to know ladies think this way see so many just wanting a huge one ..... and yes it’s always a worry if it’s enough.....or maybe it’s just me thinks that way:palm: .... I have what I have if it’s not good enough for one someone else will be ok with it ... :X3: I hope :rofl:

26 March 2018
City
London
I have what I have if it’s not good enough for one someone else will be ok with it ... :X3: I hope :rofl:

Exactly, your size is your size, there's nothing you can do to change that fact - but thats ok! So why worry about it, just get out and have fun with it; average sized guys with a fun confident attitude are much more fun to be with than arrogant VWE guys, who also seem to be the laziest when it comes to playing as well! - Sweeping generalisations aside :whistle:

Muse xx