Wanted to say Hello!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vin

18 June 2018
City
Bridgend
Have joined a while back but never got round to posting anything but with all the restrictions lifting I wanted to say Hi! We are a couple but my wife lets me arrange everything and is a little shy.

Based in South Wales and looking to chat and interact and make new friends! We have decided to be more open in our relationship and explore or sexuality and kinks. We have been to a few clubs before but that about it. Looking for new horizons and adventures. If that interests you then please drop us a message!

Vin

18 June 2018
City
Bridgend
Welcome back is your mrs still shy try to get her joining in on the forums and things will fall into place for her and it could save you a lot of earache in the long run as she will start to see what its all about and nothing is really that pervy lol
She isnt shy in that way, just no interest! I can barely get her to reply to a text message! haha.

We share everything though and one of our first tenement's is honestly and openness. We trust each other 100% and have been together for a long time, its taken a while to get to this stage.

19 March 2015
Have joined a while back but never got round to posting anything but with all the restrictions lifting I wanted to say Hi! We are a couple but my wife lets me arrange everything and is a little shy.

Based in South Wales and looking to chat and interact and make new friends! We have decided to be more open in our relationship and explore or sexuality and kinks. We have been to a few clubs before but that about it. Looking for new horizons and adventures. If that interests you then please drop us a message!
Hello and welcome back. Hope you have fun and enjoy. ??

14 July 2015

Hello and welcome! ☺️☺️

Reactions: Therapon