Watch out ladies - the guys can tell if your cheating

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Good Afternoon @CollardFoxandHound hope your both well. Yes it's one from our antipodean friends, obviously they haven't much else to do there are only so many sheep you can count ...... and I did wonder just what type of photos they used and how many tinnies they had beforehand.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
What a load of crap these people come out with, the results are about as stupid as the idea.

55 to 59 per cent of men guessed correctly every time, a small difference described by Dr Leivers as "statistically significant but modest".

So just over 1 in 2 guys guessed correctly, but they only had two photos to guess from, so the same percentage could have easily have guessed the result of flipping a coin.

I wonder what the result would have been if they had 10 photos to "guess" from and only three had cheated?

Sarah x x x

I see you were suitably impressed then :rofl:

Reactions: Admin
C

CollardFoxandHound

Good Afternoon @CollardFoxandHound hope your both well. Yes it's one from our antipodean friends, obviously they haven't much else to do there are only so many sheep you can count ...... and I did wonder just what type of photos they used and how many tinnies they had beforehand.
Exactly...tinnies, sheep and goldmines plus a shortage of women...no wonder they knock the crap out of each other in sports...apparently the sheep like the ugly ones :sheep_shagger:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Sounds like a plan gents.. (y) *raises a glass*
Uhmm, I think I him a pint, no doubt with interest it's now two. :(

Talking of stats and such like, I reckon the stats in that "research" are about as useful as a dating site that has reams of rules and sneaks this one in

"You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the profiles used on this site may be fictitious and operated by site administrators and or its contractors."

D

D7andFLC

Little over half had the luck of guessing correctly?!

Wonder if women would do better?.

I used to go through pof with my bestie looking for potential men and could guess with about 90% accuracy those that had kids and those who didn't?!

A skill that has obviously served me well, now that I'm with a woman?! Lmfao

FLC x

C

CollardFoxandHound

At least within My lifestyle we have none of these problems...if only everything and everyone was as transparent and trusting as us. And we can always have a whip round to put a smile on faces:lashes:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
True! Such a shame nowadays that transparency and trust is so amiss in this lifestyle - in that manner anyway.
I have built a superb nose, as has @Pearls for sniffing out married or attached men here... :p

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
True! Such a shame nowadays that transparency and trust is so amiss in this lifestyle - in that manner anyway.
I have built a superb nose, as has @Pearls for sniffing out married or attached men here... :p
Very much so and I have my senses on full alert 24-7 so look out :sneaky::sneaky:xx