Watersports Anyone

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
Many people poo poo ( pun intended) the pleasure of Watersports !
The intimacy of watching and feeling someone urinate has always fascinated me ! The pleasure of feeling the warm flow over the body and sexual organs is sublime! And for the people that say how dirty are you aware that urine is sterile at the point of delivery ?
Do we have any other devotees on board.

26 October 2018
Not really my thing and as far as I known urine is actually not sterile, and even if it was in the bladder by the time it's travelled down the urinary tract it sure won't be.
URINE is sterile because it contains no living organisms, unless the person that produces is unlucky enough to have a urinary tract or bladder infection. There are less bacteria in urine than in tap water, for example. But drinking tap water is (generally) safe because it contains no toxic substances. Urine is actually pretty toxin free as well, but does contain plenty of waste products and some salts. Drinking it is a bad idea because it would upset the salt and nitrogen balance in the body, and the body would have to lose excessive water (as more urine), in redressing the balance. Bear this in mind if you ever find yourself adrift at sea in an open boat.

(Dr) Peter Lund, School of Biological Sciences, University of Birmingham ([email protected])

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
URINE is sterile because it contains no living organisms, unless the person that produces is unlucky enough to have a urinary tract or bladder infection. There are less bacteria in urine than in tap water, for example. But drinking tap water is (generally) safe because it contains no toxic substances. Urine is actually pretty toxin free as well, but does contain plenty of waste products and some salts. Drinking it is a bad idea because it would upset the salt and nitrogen balance in the body, and the body would have to lose excessive water (as more urine), in redressing the balance. Bear this in mind if you ever find yourself adrift at sea in an open boat.

(Dr) Peter Lund, School of Biological Sciences, University of Birmingham ([email protected])

I could quote plenty of other studies which disagree and clearly state that sterile urine is a myth. As soon as it enters the urinary tract it will pick up some bacteria so it will not be sterile.

26 October 2018
I could quote plenty of other studies which disagree and clearly state that sterile urine is a myth. As soon as it enters the urinary tract it will pick up some bacteria so it will not be sterile.
And as both arguments are only really relevant if you are ingesting may I suggest we draw a line under this part when the discussion is about Watersports in general?