Watersports?

• Thread starter Leather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

nosteferatu61

Here in lies the crux, when does female ejaculate, become squirting, becomes gushing, ends up watersports........
Other than deliberately urinating on someone, which personally I find abhorrent, most ladies I've met certainly ejaculate or squirt. I think it's all down to where the stimulation is taking place, and how lost in the moment the lady is. Gspot stimulus seems to emit ejaculate or small squirts, cliteral more of a gush, and several consecutively. In the heat of the moment it's a great feeling to have given that pleasure and to feel it, upon your own skin. Not too far removed from watersports me think.

Reactions: Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Hyperbole, Overhyped, male driven 'euphoria'.
80-90% of female ejaculate is provided and actually ejaculated through the urinary tract thus is mainly urine. xx

Reactions: Lips_Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hyperbole, Overhyped, male driven euphoria.
80-90% of female ejaculate is provided and actually ejaculated through the urinary tract thus is mainly urine. xx

What an answer...
It's definitely a debatable issue. Whilst men to seem to get the urge to want this to happen, some women are actually starting to suffer from performance anxiety as a result.
Why?
Because some women feel displeased in themselves for the lack of being able to do so. Does this mean it doesn't happen or exist?
Not necessarily, but the internet is a wonderful thing and also is the source for triggering many a myth!
Science challenges this practice - there's some excellent articles around for those who may wish to read any.,
These two very useful articles give different views and it's an hot topic, but mostly due to again, the Internet causing storms - be it real or fake.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/a5085/squirting-sex-realness/

"squirting" or "gushing" — copious amounts of fluid that shoot out of the woman at the same time as her supposed orgasm — is actually caused by a deliberate manipulation by the woman of her own body, specifically an intense bearing down on the pelvis, according to Kerner. Basically, a forceful clench and release of the bladder. When the contents of this fluid have been analyzed, it's actually — yes — closer to pee than it is to female ejaculate.

http://www.shape.com/lifestyle/sex-and-love/female-ejaculation-myth-or-reality

As it turns out, the truth may fall somewhere in the middle of these two extremes. In a new study, researchers had women pee, then stimulated them until they ejaculated. Pelvic ultrasound scans showed that women’s bladders were at least partially full before they squirted, but empty after—indicating that the liquid originated from the bladder. Sure enough, when the researchers tested the ejaculate, two out of seven of the samples were chemically identical to urine. (Check out four other Sex Rumors to Stop Believing.)

For me? Well my opinion is this, women most certainly do release fluids during intense pleasure.. but more from cervical areas.
Whereas the whole squirting thing, if you must - is actually from the urethra / urethral opening..
Nuff said?

S

SteveSub

I've always fancied trying it, but it has not happened yet. That said, my new Master has promised that he will be using my mouth as a urinal, so I guess that I will be finding out fairly soon... :sick:

19 March 2015
I've always fancied trying it, but it has not happened yet. That said, my new Master has promised that he will be using my mouth as a urinal, so I guess that I will be finding out fairly soon... :sick:

Errrmmm .... :whistle:
Good luck with that Steve lol x

N

nosteferatu61

Hyperbole, Overhyped, male driven 'euphoria'.
The question was, at what point does a trickle become a stream, and therefore watersport even if unwittingly.
I was curious if others found cliteral stimulation was more likely to produce a 'gush', than internal stimulation, as I've found. Maybe different pleasure points, and the speed of friction upon those areas effect other bodily functions.
No lady should feel pressured, or unhappy if she doesn't gush, there are men out there who can cum, but not feel the climax, so long as you enjoy what you and you're partners doing, doesn't matter about anyone else's love life.
Hyperbole? On mine or mens in general.........

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I think it's meant in the context of men in general Mr Nosteferatu ;)
as for the rest, pass...

Indeed @SteveSub new experiences and I'm sure you will have fun with it too.

27 April 2015
Mrs A team has been known to gush in the right hands, but for her it's g spot stimulation, that makes her slightly ooooze lol, but comes from inside rather than urethra, which on a penetration point is always very warm and sensuous when it happens !!

Reactions: Pearls
19 May 2015
City
Swansea
have had may women gush and "squirt" and only one i have found was close to urine and my latest squirter was definitely no urine as i led on the bed she voided her bladder in the toilet and if that was the liquid that had gushed all over her house i would have smelled it

Z

zebo

Sorry, didn't mean to take the piss out of a serious question :)

Actually i was wondering what the health ramifications could be with regard diseases being passed etc

Reactions: Admin and Looby&Lew
P

Paul666

Sorry, didn't mean to take the piss out of a serious question :)

Actually i was wondering what the health ramifications could be with regard diseases being passed etc
Obviously there are risks
But drinking loads of water cuts the risks down
Choose your partners carrfully lol