Watersports

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 February 2016
Hmm, at a bit of a dissadvantage here, not had a piss in 20 years, oh the joys of renal failure.

Bit more serious now, I wouldn't rule it out. In a wet room it might be interesting, other than that not really my thing. Too much prep and clean up involved, rubber covers on mattresses, changing soggy sheets and mopping tiled floors. While not full on W/S watching women urinate seems to fascinate a lot of men.

It could be worse, scat anyone? :sick: No? me neither. I did hear of an online video "2 girls 1 cup" wonder if it's still available. Never watched it myself but others said it is pretty gross.

Prep and clean up? What about the shower area in the bathroom? Or the bath? Or the beach, where you can run in to the sea to rinse off afterwards? (That can be a bit of a passion killer if you live in the arctic circle, though.)

I never heard of that video. But yes, I can confirm it's still available! I agree with the comments of Vanezza on that. I'm a member of a local swinger's site and a girl (or woman, I can't remember her age so...) opened a blog saying she wanted to find someone to explore scat with. Each to their own, I say, but many people left "It's not for me but go for it, girl" messages of support for her. Personally I admire her for her guts (pun intended).

Personally it's not for me but I don't believe it's right for me to judge.

17 August 2021
Prep and clean up? What about the shower area in the bathroom? Or the bath? Or the beach, where you can run in to the sea to rinse off afterwards? (That can be a bit of a passion killer if you live in the arctic circle, though.)

I never heard of that video. But yes, I can confirm it's still available! I agree with the comments of Vanezza on that. I'm a member of a local swinger's site and a girl (or woman, I can't remember her age so...) opened a blog saying she wanted to find someone to explore scat with. Each to their own, I say, but many people left "It's not for me but go for it, girl" messages of support for her. Personally I admire her for her guts (pun intended).

Personally it's not for me but I don't believe it's right for me to judge.
I never heard of" 2 girls 1 cup" eithier.
Never watched it.
It was disgusting.
I mean, so I heard.
It is still available. I mean, I assume it is.

25 February 2016
Hmm, at a bit of a dissadvantage here, not had a piss in 20 years, oh the joys of renal failure.

Bit more serious now, I wouldn't rule it out. In a wet room it might be interesting, other than that not really my thing. Too much prep and clean up involved, rubber covers on mattresses, changing soggy sheets and mopping tiled floors. While not full on W/S watching women urinate seems to fascinate a lot of men.

It could be worse, scat anyone? :sick: No? me neither. I did hear of an online video "2 girls 1 cup" wonder if it's still available. Never watched it myself but others said it is pretty gross.

On the subject of scat, have a look at the photo used to present this video, unfortunately I can't post images...

It's obviously a shit airline.

• Haha
Reactions: DebE and Ymichael14