• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

We Need To Talk About......

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
....latex, more specifically, nice round bums in tight latex.

Actually, I need to talk about latex, you lot can do whatever the hell you like. This may be a request, depends how it turns out....

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Oooo that's a worry. Not a problem if you're not into the clothes but latex protection!
Otherwise Linda and I are kinky enough over sexy undies and good company.

I think I am suffering from multiple fetish disorder...

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I will have you know that was not my dress, mines an all over pvc catsuit like catwoman but with a zip for the mouth. V made me....

N xxx

Last edited:
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I will have you know that was not my dress, mines an all over pvc catsuit like catwoman but with a zip for the mouth. V made me....

N xxx
And she didn't make you a zip for the 'old chap'?
Amateur mistake that

B x

T

The_Bibas

....latex, more specifically, nice round bums in tight latex.

Actually, I need to talk about latex, you lot can do whatever the hell you like. This may be a request, depends how it turns out....

OK I am listening...
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think latex can look amazing but and there is a big but, I think you have to have a great figure to pull it off correctly, there are many designs that can suit many and I think gents of most shapes can get away with more than ladies, I have all the big Bs and long legs so for me it would be this little number.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…