We Need To Talk About......

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
....latex, more specifically, nice round bums in tight latex.

Actually, I need to talk about latex, you lot can do whatever the hell you like. This may be a request, depends how it turns out....

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Oooo that's a worry. Not a problem if you're not into the clothes but latex protection!
Otherwise Linda and I are kinky enough over sexy undies and good company.

I think I am suffering from multiple fetish disorder...

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I will have you know that was not my dress, mines an all over pvc catsuit like catwoman but with a zip for the mouth. V made me.... :eek:o_O

N xxx

Last edited:
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I will have you know that was not my dress, mines an all over pvc catsuit like catwoman but with a zip for the mouth. V made me.... :eek:o_O

N xxx
And she didn't make you a zip for the 'old chap'? :eek:
Amateur mistake that :rofl:

B x

T

The_Bibas

....latex, more specifically, nice round bums in tight latex.

Actually, I need to talk about latex, you lot can do whatever the hell you like. This may be a request, depends how it turns out....

OK I am listening...
XxxBibaxxX DSC_0010.JPG

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think latex can look amazing but and there is a big but, I think you have to have a great figure to pull it off correctly, there are many designs that can suit many and I think gents of most shapes can get away with more than ladies, I have all the big Bs and long legs so for me it would be this little number. Sexy-Women-font-b-PVC-b-font-font-b-Leather-b-font-font-b-Dress-b.jpg