Weekend Plans

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 July 2018
Like your style
I’ve some writing stuff coming up, and I’ve very deliberately not been doing any writing on them… but I’ve been playing with words, just letting them free flow… nothing serious, but I’ll see where the noodling¹ takes me.

(I came across the word ‘noodling’, listening to the great James Burke; he uses the term a fair bit to mean everything from ‘mental doodling’ to ‘just seeing where a bit of research leads’… but I use it for the former meaning most of the time.)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I’ve some writing stuff coming up, and I’ve very deliberately not been doing any writing on them… but I’ve been playing with words, just letting them free flow… nothing serious, but I’ll see where the noodling¹ takes me.

(I came across the word ‘noodling’, listening to the great James Burke; he uses the term a fair bit to mean everything from ‘mental doodling’ to ‘just seeing where a bit of research leads’… but I use it for the former meaning most of the time.)
Good word (y)