Welcome to Social Swinging - The Vanilla Alternative!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @TheVA
Welcome to Social Swinging!

We are very excited to have you here, and looking forward to seeing any up and coming events and promotions.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, as we are all - always here to help.
Once more, a very warm welcome from us all.

Admin :) x

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
T

TheVA

Thank you so much for inviting us hoping to meet lots of new people from your site, working on a discount code for all your members getting them £10 off entrance to the club if they quote social swinging, all they have to do is mail me and I'll send them a code which will be valid for a month xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Fantastic.
well if it helps, @Lil miss giggles is absolutely superb at arranging things like this.
So I am sure, she will be more than able and willing to help organise an event from members here to yours.

Thank you so much for the very generous offer.
I am very sure that members who are considering attending, would be very happy with a £10 discount for entry, very generous of you.

:) x

Reactions: TheVA
L

Lil miss giggles

Hey thanks for mentioning me:)
If the club would like to pm me then we can try and arrange something:)

T

TheVA

Thank you for the lovely comments we do try really hard to make it a fun clean place for everyone, I'm working on a video of the club so you can see how big it is as the pictures don't do the space justice.
Hope to see you guys sometime too xx

Reactions: 2ofus
19 March 2015
Sounds fab!
We looked at your site and checked you in Google street view/maps..

Seems to be quite an isolated spot too, nice and quiet.
I may be wrong, but am I right in saying it's a listed building?

Certainly looks like it xxx

T

TheVA

Well in principle it should be good but this is me doing it and I'm pretty sure I'll walk in to things and trip all over the place! might have to make a bloopers video of the out takes for your amusement lol

Lil Miss Giggles I can't pm you as it says I'm restricted from viewing your profile when I click on you

T

TheVA

Sounds fab!
We looked at your site and checked you in Google street view/maps..

Seems to be quite an isolated spot too, nice and quiet.
I may be wrong, but am I right in saying it's a listed building?

Certainly looks like it xxx

The cottage down the lane is listed but the club building is not although it should be I think too but that's also made it easier putting in double glazing etc, we have tried to keep the old quirky feel of the building but with modern touches, we have a massive car park and yes there is nothing round us so no nosey neighbours, which makes out festival amazing we have 6 acres of land for camping it's a great weekend

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well in principle it should be good but this is me doing it and I'm pretty sure I'll walk in to things and trip all over the place! might have to make a bloopers video of the out takes for your amusement lol

Lil Miss Giggles I can't pm you as it says I'm restricted from viewing your profile when I click on you

That sounds brilliant.
Okay @TheVA it's probably because of Giggles profile settings.
If it can't be started due to privacy - I will start it for you. :) (y)

L

Leather

lol now that sounds like fun ;) xx

19 March 2015
The cottage down the lane is listed but the club building is not although it should be I think too but that's also made it easier putting in double glazing etc, we have tried to keep the old quirky feel of the building but with modern touches, we have a massive car park and yes there is nothing round us so no nosey neighbours, which makes out festival amazing we have 6 acres of land for camping it's a great weekend

Yes it looks very old and unique, which is why I instantly assumed it was a listed building.
It's beautiful, and I can see in the gallery images, that you've kept the quirky look and feel to it.

We are definitely up for a visit! xx
6 acres, amazing...
When is the weekend?

T

TheVA

The festival weekend is the 7th and 8th of August with a bugger off breakfast morning of the 9th flyers and entertainment is being put together now, should be a Mardi Gras theme I want fire and stilt walkers, think I have the fire sorted hee hee, live bands, dance acts, Amazing Dj's, pamper tent doing massage, tantric, orgasmic and general, on site catering breakfast lunch evening meal, hog roast... Oh and foam and maybe paint if I can get away with it lol xx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The festival weekend is the 7th and 8th of August with a bugger off breakfast morning of the 9th flyers and entertainment is being put together now, should be a Mardi Gras theme I want fire and stilt walkers, think I have the fire sorted hee hee, live bands, dance acts, Amazing Dj's, pamper tent doing massage, tantric, orgasmic and general, on site catering breakfast lunch evening meal, hog roast... Oh and foam and maybe paint if I can get away with it lol xx

Wow!
We are going to look into that! Definitely.!
That sounds absolutely amazing..

L

Leather

Fantastic, this sounds like a must-be-there event. Do you have more info at the moment or is it coming soon?
it sounds excellent to go to attend xxx
Cottons x :love:

T

Toria

Wow this sounds amazing xx

M

mrmrsdee

We can reassure everyone that not been to this club that it is unique we menbers and regulars for almost 2 years they have hosted both mr and Mrs D birthday partys with theme nights and was quality. The rooms are just a extension of the class provided I'm this venue fantastic staff that makes you feel at ease and everyone is pretty much friendly the hot tub has to be mentioned has one the best features. Unfortunately we can't make the festival of fun this year as we are out the country but we did last year and is a event not to mis

Reactions: Lace and Admin