Well Hello!!!!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 January 2016
City
Worksop
I had gathered.... the lunatics certainly have acquired ownership of the nut hatch and I already feel that warm fuzzy glow.... I'm sure I'll fit in quite well!!

Reactions: Admin
22 January 2016
City
Worksop
Oh my good God.... What have I let myself in for??? I'm scared.... look can't you see me shaking?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

22 January 2016
City
Worksop
will you be coming to the social/birthday event in March - Shh its Mr @Admin birthday too I think but all surprises kept secret lol
Mmm not sure..... have to see how work pans out..... building and installing a new brewery very soon, it's all hands to the pumps if you'll pardon the pun!!

22 January 2016
City
Worksop
No, no.... hold back your ardour.... I work in a brewery.... assistant brewer, general dogs doo-da and drainage digger... also in the brewery tap twice a week.... We've been let down by the supplier of our latest expansion so we're going to build our own

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
No, no.... hold back your ardour.... I work in a brewery.... assistant brewer, general dogs doo-da and drainage digger... also in the brewery tap twice a week.... We've been let down by the supplier of our latest expansion so we're going to build our own
Aww damn... I thought I had a really true friend then. This disappointment is overwhelming. :(
Only jesting. Good job, hard job!
Peeps we have a draughtsman here ! Fill me cup me ole fruit.. Pint of heavy puhlease!