Well We Did It.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Hi all just wanted to let you know we are both still here but as you can understand we're taking time to settle in to being married. We had a lovely romantic wedding and a fantastic honeymoon up in the Peak District (sorry @peakcouple we wern't avoiding you, just wanted time alone). We're not sure how long it will be before we come to an event or start arranging to meet any of you but obviously everything is still fresh for us, but we have discussed and we are still interested in fun and frolics, we're not about to disappear into the distance.
There is a number of you that I have talked to in the past and Linda will become more active with me over the coming weeks. Don't rush us though because we will take a while to settle... that said if you want to get in touch please feel free especially you sexy ladies.

D

Deleted member 3657

Hi all just wanted to let you know we are both still here but as you can understand we're taking time to settle in to being married. We had a lovely romantic wedding and a fantastic honeymoon up in the Peak District (sorry @peakcouple we wern't avoiding you, just wanted time alone). We're not sure how long it will be before we come to an event or start arranging to meet any of you but obviously everything is still fresh for us, but we have discussed and we are still interested in fun and frolics, we're not about to disappear into the distance.
There is a number of you that I have talked to in the past and Linda will become more active with me over the coming weeks. Don't rush us though because we will take a while to settle... that said if you want to get in touch please feel free especially you sexy ladies.
Congratulations guys.

Reactions: Deleted member 3411
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Congratulations to both of you. Glad to hear you haven't gone away and will drop you a message soon as we haven't chatted for a while.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Congrats both and well done, pics would be nice of you on the special day... Pretty please :whistle::D

D

Deleted member 3411

Congrats both and well done, pics would be nice of you on the special day... Pretty please :whistle::D
Will try, but I didn't take any photos myself as we hired a photographer, erm hard to explain to family what you want the photos for....

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Will try, but I didn't take any photos myself as we hired a photographer, erm hard to explain to family what you want the photos for....
Neither did I both so i asked for a few copies off people so I could keep myself, they had better ones than the photographer, its normal hun to ask (y)

24 November 2015
Aww congratulations both hope you enjoy married life and hopefully see more of you as a married man ,we have waited a while to see this xx

Reactions: Therapon