Well We Made It!!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I can not believe where this past year has gone, being here from the start and seeing this site evolve has been an amazing journey, I remember being one of only 5 members, remember @The-A-Team @chopper who have been here from the start.
I have seen the struggles my dear friends have faced, the hours on the phone to @Pearls with the usual, have we done the right thing? Answer.. Yes of course..
I knew where this would go from the start, as it has been said, Build it they will come, They did and still do.
Where ever I turn I see Social Swinging, the name is out there.. Now for that next venture both..
Love you both and well done. xxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I can not believe where this past year has gone, being here from the start and seeing this site evolve has been an amazing journey, I remember being one of only 5 members, remember @The-A-Team @chopper who have been here from the start.
I have seen the struggles my dear friends have faced, the hours on the phone to @Pearls with the usual, have we done the right thing? Answer.. Yes of course..
I knew where this would go from the start, as it has been said, Build it they will come, They did and still do.
Where ever I turn I see Social Swinging, the name is out there.. Now for that next venture both..
Thankyou chick, yes plenty of phone calls, shush we can't mention other ventures yet xxx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
We were brand new to this lifestyle back in October when we joined. We looked briefly at other sites but I have to say that there was absolutely nothing else out there that came close to this site. It is a real testament to your commitment to making it a great place to be. Well done to you all and long may it continue. X:D

Happy Birthday!!:love:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We were brand new to this lifestyle back in October when we joined. We looked briefly at other sites but I have to say that there was absolutely nothing else out there that came close to this site. It is a real testament to your commitment to making it a great place to be. Well done to you all and long may it continue. X:D

Thankyou both xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You're a doll and thank you so much. God you've seen some changes that's certain! Bless you.. You've seen a lot of changes definitely.
Thank you SO much for your support to us both on and off the site it means so much to us both as you know. xx

Thank you so very much both, we appreciate it so much. :) I am so glad you're here and you really are making your place here - we are grateful for having members like yourselves here. xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Congratulation on your first birthday @Admin and @Pearls. I know you have put a huge amount of time and effort into making this site what it is - amazing. For having the foresight to make things different and for having the totally insane idea of asking me to be part of the staff a huge thank-you. Thanks also to @zebo who has turned out to be a really good friend and @meet_the_fockers for being - well for being who she is, funny, insightful, supportive and a pain in the ass at times - love you both.
I have made some really good friends in a few short months I have been here, people who I can trust and confide in, people who support each other. So thanks to all the members of the site for making it what it is - Fun.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Congratulation on your first birthday @Admin and @Pearls. I know you have put a huge amount of time and effort into making this site what it is - amazing. For having the foresight to make things different and for having the totally insane idea of asking me to be part of the staff a huge thank-you. Thanks also to @zebo who has turned out to be a really good friend and @meet_the_fockers for being - well for being who she is, funny, insightful, supportive and a pain in the ass at times - love you both.
I have made some really good friends in a few short months I have been here, people who I can trust and confide in, people who support each other. So thanks to all the members of the site for making it what it is - Fun.
Thankyou chicks and a great team and family here xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Indeed and thank you!
I can only reiterate what @Pearls has said, a solid team and a big family.
Thank you for your help, advise and constant support Mr T! Here's to many more years to come.. :) (y)

10 August 2015
City
Widnes
Congratulations on the first birthday of Social swinging! The first of many, many more to come with each year getting better and better. It's always a pleasure to log on here and have a catch up with friends from real life and friends I've still yet to meet.

Bring on the weekend so we can celebrate in style :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Congratulations on the first birthday of Social swinging! The first of many, many more to come with each year getting better and better. It's always a pleasure to log on here and have a catch up with friends from real life and friends I've still yet to meet.

Thankyou chicks and too right, party time xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

I may be an invalid at the party but I'll still be there with extra painkillers :rofl: xx
Thank you very much Mr Widnes! We appreciate it a lot and appreciate your support very much too.
And here's to many more, here's to the party and here's to you 'managing' at the party! :whistle: :D

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Fantastic job @Admin @Pearls, and all the team.

Laura hasn't been so relaxed with a site since we started this last year, and that in turn make life more comfortable for me.

As well as a very user-friendly site in the physical way, it's also user-friendly emotionally too - which you know, and which you intended it to be - congratulations on achieving that aim - shame ll the other sites don't learn from their mistakes and follow suit.

@LeeWidnes .... you won't be the only one on painkillers lol, so really could be a fun weekend ....

Really looking forward to meeting all of you - thanks again (as per my message the other day), for making us feel so welcome.

Bob

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Laura hasn't been so relaxed with a site since we started this last year, and that in turn make life more comfortable for me.

As well as a very user-friendly site in the physical way, it's also user-friendly emotionally too - which you know, and which you intended it to be - congratulations on achieving that aim - shame ll the other sites don't learn from their mistakes and follow suit.

@LeeWidnes .... you won't be the only one on painkillers lol, so really could be a fun weekend ....

Really looking forward to meeting all of you - thanks again (as per my message the other day), for making us feel so welcome.

Bob
Thank you Bob and so pleased to hear that Laura - you both in fact, are still confident and enjoying yourselves here.
It's very friendly here for people new to the lifestyle or not. Everyone gets treated the same, there is no pressure, it's non-judgemental and just so relaxed.
Thank you for your kind words and I am really very pleased to know you are still loving it here and enjoying yourselves.
Many thanks :)

17 December 2015
City
Aldington

That's the perfect description of this site I think @LeeWidnes .... "Friends I've still yet to meet" .... couldn't agree more.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Bob
Thankyou for the kind words xxx