We're new. be gentle

• Thread starter Sexytimegeeks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sexytimegeeks

Hello both welcome to ss it's a great site and as you can see we are a friendly bunch, have fun and enjoy

V&Nxxx
Thanks guys. Yup there's not doubt that this is a very friendly bunch. Feels like we've been here ages xx

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thanks guys. Yup there's not doubt that this is a very friendly bunch. Feels like we've been here ages xx
I know that feeling, once in you can't get out unless it's through that little back door but I can never find the keys :D

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Belated welcome Sexytimegeeks! You seem to be a very social couple, you'll fit right in here :) And your avatar...love it!:devil:

Reactions: Sexytimegeeks
S

Sexytimegeeks

Belated welcome Sexytimegeeks! You seem to be a very social couple, you'll fit right in here :) And your avatar...love it!:devil:
Thanking you very much. Yup we're fitting in nicely so far .
Glad you like our avatar, everybody seems too for some reason? :surprise::spankin:

S

Sexytimegeeks

I know that feeling, once in you can't get out unless it's through that little back door but I can never find the keys :D
Keys thrown away and little back door bricked up. We're going nowhere :blowjob::boobies::threesum:

D

Deleted member 9631

As are we. The people on here all seem brilliant. Hopefully good things will come of this.
Well the pants let people know what's what :doggy:xx
Appreciate the heads up. Hope to oblige some day.x you do have a sexy wee tush.xx

Reactions: Pearls
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Hi and welcome to the site. Glad to see you found the forums. This is the best place to get yourself noticed and interact with other members.
Join in the madness, get to know people and have fun.
See you around the site :).

BnK
X

S

Sexytimegeeks

Hi and welcome to the site. Glad to see you found the forums. This is the best place to get yourself noticed and interact with other members.
Join in the madness, get to know people and have fun.
See you around the site :).

BnK
X
Thanks guys. Much appreciated. We love a good bit of madness :threesum:

Reactions: Pearls