What’s The Furthest

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mojomuff

Furthest I did was a 6 hour one way from Johannesburg to Durban for fun in SA.
It was definately worth it. Although I was worried my pelvis was broken after the wife had her way with me. The drive back was a bit rough...but I had a smile on my face the whole way

D

Deleted member 10361

When I was single I used to drive Bedford to Bath a few times to see a regular guy for the weekend when the kids were at their dads, got snowed in once he had to dig the car out and the drive home was hell.
I’m sure an hour or 2’s drive would be fine for us x

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Update from us. Now have a 4.5hr trip one way all for the purpose of a meet. So think distance is no factor to us for the right people. Xx G

Reactions: Mojomuff
M

Mojomuff

Update from us. Now have a 4.5hr trip one way all for the purpose of a meet. So think distance is no factor to us for the right people. Xx G
Thats awesome. But I have to ask...have you met this person before? Or has it been an extended period of communication between all of you?
I love the fact you will take such a drive for a meet.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Thats awesome. But I have to ask...have you met this person before? Or has it been an extended period of communication between all of you?
I love the fact you will take such a drive for a meet.
No never met b4. But we have been chatting to her for a while and seem to get along very well. Single females are so rare that when you meet one and get on it is worth the effort. Xx G

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We don’t mind travelling what so ever, if we are meeting on a weekend then it’s no different to going away together, we would only meet at a long distance after a confirmation phone call and if all feels good then happy days. (y)

Reactions: Mojomuff