Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

What’s The Furthest

Discussion in 'All About Swinging' started by Lips_Pearls, 6 October 2019.

1. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

You’re prepared to drive/travel for a liaison?
    Going on the back of these posts;
    What Do You...
    What Do You...
    Being realistic, what is the most you'd commit to, travelling wise, in order to meet up with someone?
    As I posted there, we have done 5+ hours and yeah, was well worth it. :D :sneaky: x

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bromsguy6'1"

Bromsguy6'1" PV Sprtr

I did 3 hours each way last week and it was definitely worthwhile. Think I'd probably draw the line at passports though.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Impressive Impressive x 1
  3. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

We have had 2 separate 3 hour trips each way to meets plus a weekend in a hotel.. But it was great fun.. W...:D:D

• Wicked Wicked x 2
    • Impressive Impressive x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Bromsguy6'1"

Bromsguy6'1" PV Sprtr

That said, I have travelled to a different country for the express purpose of swinging before...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

Yes I believe you have definitely travelled from one country to another xxM

• Wicked Wicked x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Furthest (so far) is just over 100 miles away, but making time soon to go to Blackpool to meet a couple for the weekend

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Tiger

Tiger PV Sprtr

For the right person/couple time & distance wouldn’t be an issue
    :tiphat:
    Tiger xx

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  8. LizandChris

LizandChris PV Sprtr

Same here, hell we go to Ireland to se the outlaws, I'm sure I'd go there for fun!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Wicked Wicked x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. fincon

fincon PV Sprtr

Usual caveats, but back when… and assuming I’m coming back afterwards, a three hour drive was my rule of thumb.

I live in London; Birmingham, yes, Nottingham, yes. Manchester or Leeds, no. If I was staying overnight, or for the weekend, say, however, then anywhere in England.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. MP386

MP386 PV Sprtr

Over time I’ve been to Nottingham ,Manchester...also Chester but that was combined with something else... to the East I’ve been to the Norfolk coast towards the south and west ... Portsmouth area twice ..
    London is easier by train for me ..
    if I can limit driving time to around 2/3 hours one way that works best due to commitments I have here ...
    It would depend on the person really but usually it’s a meet somewhere in the middle type scenario...

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Therapon

Therapon Admin Sprtr

The furthest so far was Whitby to the VA via Manchester which took about 6 hours. My usual journey takes about 3½ hours. As @Tiger says for the right people time and distance are the peice we need to pay.

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. MK23

MK23 PV Sprtr

If its just a meet up and a general chat then a couple of hours is good for me. Ideally I would try and work out a meet up on the way back from work so the travel time or distance wouldnt matter as i would be in the area anyway or passing by. But I have been known to drive to for more than 25 hours to meet up with someone. I was a dribbling wreck by the time I arrived but they were suitably impressed by my insane commitment to the cause. I wouldn't recommend driving for 25 hours for a meet up. There is a real risk you will fall asleep in your food or worse still, fall asleep while trying to get changed into something more suitable before dinner even begins. You also start to imagine stuff thats not there, like a dog under the table. Or wild animals running around the chairs where you are sat in the restaurant. You also tend to tip your drinks down your front whilst asking the same questions over and over again. And you may forget their name more than once. (Top tip: The emergency manual recommends you ask them how they like to spell their name, it makes them feel exotic apparently) And it can take up to 20 minutes to work out which way to the Gents toilets...even with directions from the hotel staff. I like to message and get in touch with people in advance and try and work as much out as possible before meeting. But if anyone is worth meeting, the travel distance is nothing to me. But obviously a shorter travel distance does have many benefits, Like not arriving looking like a madman and frightening all the other hotel guests.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Impressive Impressive x 3
  13. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

This sounds like a typical night out for me too :D

• Funny Funny x 5
  14. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

Did you manage to leave with all your bits intact ??? Lol xx M

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

You guys live dangerously lol xx

Last edited: 7 October 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

Did you remember to pick your toothbrush up?? xx M

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. GeoffRy

GeoffRy PV Sprtr

Our current norm is a 6hour round trip to pick someone up and return home. Then another 6hr trip after a few days to return. Def agreed that distance us not a factor for the right company. I even travel 12hours flying to Thailand once a year just for my massages, we even have an on call Thai masseuse waiting for us teehee. Its not for a holiday it's massage therapy honest. Xx G

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. In all honesty 3/4 hours maximum at the minute as we still have an 11 year old, so it limits us a little bit, but that will change with time S xxxxxxx

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. AutumnH

AutumnH PV Sprtr

New Zealand :ninja:

*slams door and runs away*

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Impressive Impressive x 4
  20. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

You don't say! :whistle: :sneaky: x

• Wicked Wicked x 2
  21. AutumnH

AutumnH PV Sprtr

It's a good thing I didn't purposefully go to NZ for a shag :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 6
  22. Horny_Essex_Pair

Horny_Essex_Pair PV Sprtr

We've driven 3 1/2hrs and it was well worth it !
    We were talking about going as far as Glasgow to enjoy some time with a lady who sadly is no longer on the site, but we'd have made a weekend break of that trip and flown rather than driven lol but I'd say in general 4 hours maximum is realistic.

• Winner Winner x 5
  23. SteveandDebs

SteveandDebs PV Sprtr

I went to Blackpool (on the train) from London for a meet once as a single bloke. Debs and I have been as far as Blackburn but that as back in the day. Now we prefer to stay closer to home. We are just talking to a guy from Newcastle that may turn into a regular but he travels down here for work every month.

• Like Like x 2
  24. T&C

T&C PV Sprtr

Basically have car we travel...Miss C back seat, as per previous posts...sat nav is a great invention :whistle: xxx :0)) T

• Winner Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice